Woe is me (red falcon 10" content)

Hey maybe you'll get lucky like I did. Except it was a Wii. But we got a full refund for it being lost, and guess what came in the mail 2 months later. Our Wii. For free!

Hope you get it. And now for only $25!

really douchebag and dishonest thing to do. If you're wii showed up you definitely should have payed the seller.

Yeah, $50 is about the most I have ever spent on a record. I was getting others for great prices and just decided to go ahead and grab this to hold onto. It's really not the end of the world, but it sucks. I have been talking to him, he is looking for the receipt. No way to know really but I know a lot of people that probably wouldn't refund anything.

Yeah, $50 is about the most I have ever spent on a record. I was getting others for great prices and just decided to go ahead and grab this to hold onto. It's really not the end of the world, but it sucks. I have been talking to him, he is looking for the receipt. No way to know really but I know a lot of people that probably wouldn't refund anything.

if you file a claim on paypal, you'll more than likely get the whole refund.

if he can't prove he sent it, his fault.

Jesus, that sucks. I have a few of those and can send you one. You gotta do something nice for someone though. Like, take your mom to brunch or something...

I could take a megabus to Chicago and give you a back rub. There may be better causes than I for that kind of kindness. I ran into you at the L&L a year or so ago. Perhaps I could travel back in time and high five you, or maybe I did.

Jesus, that sucks. I have a few of those and can send you one. You gotta do something nice for someone though. Like, take your mom to brunch or something...

I could take a megabus to Chicago and give you a back rub. There may be better causes than I for that kind of kindness. I ran into you at the L&L a year or so ago. Perhaps I could travel back in time and high five you, or maybe I did.

Toby prefers front rubs.