WILCO Summerteeth, AM, Being There LP Reissues!!

From music direct email:

Pre-Order Now, Shipping April 18th...

Three New Warner Bros Wilco 180g LP RTI Pressings

Warner Brothers has just announced 180 gram vinyl reissues of the early Wilco catalog due to drop on Record Store Day, April 18th 2009. These classic albums have been long out of print and have been fetching 100s of dollars on eBay for years. Each reissue also includes a bonus CD of the entire album as well.

And the list said (obviously) Summerteeth, AM, and Being There!

yeah, these will be everywhere for sure. it's gonna be just like their represses of yankee hotel foxtrot and the press of sky blue sky. they're 180 Gram and they come with the cd in a mini cardboard sleeve with the artwork on it. and these represses sound really good. the price really isn't bad. i'm gonna wait until record store day, since i'll be at the record store anyway.

yeah, these will be everywhere for sure. it's gonna be just like their represses of yankee hotel foxtrot and the press of sky blue sky. they're 180 Gram and they come with the cd in a mini cardboard sleeve with the artwork on it. and these represses sound really good. the price really isn't bad. i'm gonna wait until record store day, since i'll be at the record store anyway.

Cool, thanks for the info. I figured there would be a ton of 'em, but I'd feel like a damn fool if there weren't and I missed out. Anyhow, price isn't terrible, and sure better than ebay, but I'd rather pick this up at the record store than pay $8+ for tax/shipping.