Beat Kitchen - Chicago - help!

So I'm in Chicago for work and noticed that Off With Their Heads is playing tonight at the Beat Kitchen. Chicago folks, please tell me anything and everything I need to know about the venue. Primarily:

Parking

Safety of area/neighborhood around club

Potential traffic issues (hopefully minimal at night)

Advance tickets necessary?

Thanks!!

Guest falloutcollapse

tons of street parking, sometimes right in front of the venue

safe area for sure

no traffic problems around there normally around that time

you might want to get advance tix to be on the safe side, but you probably don't need to

have fun! this is my favorite venue

It's pretty obvious. Parking is fine that far west on Belmont. Another mile or two east and you'd have a harder time. But yeah, plenty of parking, as long as you're down with the Latin Kings, and not the Bloods or Crips, you should be good. Just make sure to flash the right signs when you see low riders drive by.

It's pretty obvious. Parking is fine that far west on Belmont. Another mile or two east and you'd have a harder time. But yeah, plenty of parking, as long as you're down with the Latin Kings, and not the Bloods or Crips, you should be good. Just make sure to flash the right signs when you see low riders drive by.

Ha, I'll be careful what colors I wear. Living in Youngstown will make you paranoid. Plus I'll probably have to being my female co-worker with me, which is the bigger concern