"since you've been gone" help?!

i heard a song tonight, and the chorus-type part started with a break in the music and the lyrics "since you've been gone". thats all i know. i really liked it, anyone know what it may have been? ive tried searching google and itunes, but as you may have guessed, i had no luck. if you know a song that you think even might be this, please let me know!

This is what Wikipedia yielded:

Since You've Been Gone (album), a 2001 album by Damage

"Since You've Been Gone", a 1960 song by Billy Fury, included on The Sound of Fury

"Since You Been Gone" a 1963 song by Bobby Darin

"Since You've Been Gone", a 1965 song by The Four Tops and included on Four Tops' Second Album

"(Sweet Sweet Baby) Since You've Been Gone", a 1968 song by Aretha Franklin

"Since You Been Gone", a 1970s song written by Russ Ballard, and recorded by Head East (1978) and Rainbow (1979) among others

"Since You've Been Gone", a 1987 song by The Outfield on their album Bangin'

"Since You've Been Gone", a 1996 song by "Weird Al" Yankovic on his album Bad Hair Day

"Since You've Been Gone", a 1996 song by Fine Young Cannibals, from the album The Finest

"Since You've Been Gone", a 2003 B-side on First Day of My Life (The Rasmus song)

"Since You've Been Gone" (Powderfinger song) from their 2003 album Vulture Street

"Since U Been Gone", a 2004 song performed by Kelly Clarkson

"Since You've Been Gone" (Theory of a Deadman song), a 2006 song

"Since You've Been Gone", a 2006 song by GPS

"Since You've Been Gone" (Day26 song), a 2008 song

did you expect to phrase this question this way and not receive those answers?

thats like saying "hey guys, i heard this song on the radio and it was about this girl named billie jean" and not expecting people to think it might be michael jackson

i see your point, but i guess i expected people to know that i at least know of 'since u been gone' and understand that this was something different.

and juan, thanks, thats pretty helpful, im gonna go through and check out anything on there unfamiliar. biggest problem is that there is a good chance the title of the song is not since youve been gone.

i heard a song tonight, and the chorus-type part started with a break in the music and the lyrics "since you've been gone". thats all i know. i really liked it, anyone know what it may have been? ive tried searching google and itunes, but as you may have guessed, i had no luck. if you know a song that you think even might be this, please let me know!

was it a female, male singing.. what was the music like.. indie rock, classic rock, black metal? was it on the radio or television? if it was television was it on a tv show or movie? hints...

was it a female, male singing.. what was the music like.. indie rock, classic rock, black metal? was it on the radio or television? if it was television was it on a tv show or movie? hints...

it was male, indie-ish. it is at a pizza place/bar, and it was probably a cd, as i knew some of the songs played (minus the bear, modest mouse, etc.). my first guess was nada surf, but i dont know many of their songs, and it may not even sound like them.

also, did you go see william elliot whitmore saturday? i felt like a bum, cause i was asleep early the two nights i was in austin. friday i had woken up at about 3 and was then flying all morning, so i was in bed at like 9...saturday i actually walked down to stubbs at 11, but the dude at the door said he wasnt going on until 1:00 or so, so we headed back as we were flying out early sunday. it was a bummer, but i heard a few flogging molly songs, and i had a good time just exploring austin fri/sat.