Anyone get their HWM "tour press" from NI yet?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone got any insider info on when the regular versions of this are going to be ready and what colors?

From mail-correspondance with Matt @ No Idea:

"the regular pressing will be 2000 copies.. there will be 4 colors.. 500 of each.. I think its red, blue, green and something.. I missed the last color.. the A side record will be broken down like this.. the c side will be mixed"

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Water-Music-Till-The-Wheels-Fall-Off-2xLP-53-525_W0QQitemZ220202000431QQihZ012QQ categoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS STILL HAPPENING?! The pressed over 800 of these fucking things, sold them for $20 a piece...SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE FUCK?!

hmmm, maybe since it's a low people want it more? i have no idea (no pun intended).

The glow in the dark ink probably isn't producing enough light for most people's cameras. In order to capture the glowing image you'll need a tripod and a camera that can hold it's shutter open for long periods. I'd estimate a couple seconds or more would be necessary, consumer point and shoot cameras usually can't do any more than 1/4 second.

The glow in the dark ink probably isn't producing enough light for most people's cameras. In order to capture the glowing image you'll need a tripod and a camera that can hold it's shutter open for long periods. I'd estimate a couple seconds or more would be necessary, consumer point and shoot cameras usually can't do any more than 1/4 second.

I'll try and set up my tripod in my darkroom tomorrow, we'll see if I can get it.

On that point, I got my copy today, #630.

I'll try and set up my tripod in my darkroom tomorrow, we'll see if I can get it.

On that point, I got my copy today, #630.

You have a darkroom? Very cool. I have all the equipment for one, in anticipation for when I get my own place with space to set one up, but for right now at my parent's house I can't do it.