Your white whale

the bronx - the bronx I

proper punk fucking rock and one of the best and most inspiring bands i have ever seen live. i don't just want this, i NEED it.

sell me yours.

Seriously. I know it's out there (they sold 1,000) but I haven't even seen it on ebay since I've been looking. I have both social club tests and I'd almost consider trading them for a good copy of the first LP.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alkaline Trio - Sundials

Sunny Day Real Estate - Diary on blue/black splatter

Planes Mistaken for Stars - Spearheading the Sin Movement on cloudy w/ regular cover (gotta love No Idea)

Planes Mistaken for Stars - Fucking Fight with a b/w cover (not the beowulf etching, the map one)

Hot Cross - New Set of Lungs in the metal cast and on orange

I think that does it. Everything else I want is more or less easy to come by (knock on wood)

Sam, did you ever try to order that Fucking Fight from that link I sent you? You should call. They're good people.

Shai Hulud test presses...I have never seen one for their proper LP's but last year someone (the original bass player) had one for the "Profound Hatred of Man" 7" on eBay...I didn't bid on time...

But I got wind that the kid who did win it is not that hardcore (no pun intended) of a fan...that really ground my gears...

1. Sticks & Stones - The Optimist Club. This troublemaker here has only popped up on ebay like once and that was three years ago. One day it will belong to me.

2. World/Inferno Friendship Society - International Smashism on Orange out of 100. Sold at one show on July 20th 2000. Have never seen it on ebay. It's only a matter of time till we meet.

3. Bouncing Souls - Ugly Bill 7" on green w/insert. This isn't soooo hard to come by, but its slipped through my grips before. Grrrrr.

Fountains of Wayne - Fountains of Wayne LP

I'm not convinced that it actually exists. Regardless, if it ever shows up, I'll put in a healthy bid. Nothing insane. There's no record worth more than like $50 to me, especially when I've had the CD version for 10+ years. It's retarded because I have a bunch of records I could SELL for more than $50 but won't. I just can't PAY that much for one. The fun is in the thrill of the hunt. Not shelling out the big $.

Man, you're really going to shit the bed when I tell you I bought one from a GEMM seller a few weeks ago for $12.99 + shipping. I'd been after it for a few years and had only seen three copies total on ebay, each one going for prices in the $60-90 range. Needless to say, I almost couldn't believe it when I stumbled upon the copy on GEMM. Good luck finding one though, seriously.

the bronx - the bronx I

proper punk fucking rock and one of the best and most inspiring bands i have ever seen live. i don't just want this, i NEED it.

sell me yours.

Seriously. I know it's out there (they sold 1,000) but I haven't even seen it on ebay since I've been looking. I have both social club tests and I'd almost consider trading them for a good copy of the first LP.

yeah man it NEVER comes up on ebay which i find pretty bizarre considering the numbers out there. although it is such a great record, so why sell it?