Opinion? Darkest Hour,Silverstein,Streetlight Mani

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I'd buy Streetlight without a second thought, but I wouldn't bother with any of the others.

But I think the comment about the lower press runs for some early Victory releases still being available goes a long way to saying that 400 copies is probably too many. 200 each I think would be a wiser investment, but they probably won't do that.

Then again, it doesn't seem like VC is hurting for cash flow and selling as many of these as soon as possible probably wouldn't be a necessity, so if you have the patience to sit on those records after the initial rush, then it might be worth the investment and the publicity from the exclusives.

wannabepunktony hits the nail on the head imo

"I think the comment about the lower press runs for some early Victory releases still being available goes a long way to saying that 400 copies is probably too many. 200 each I think would be a wiser investment, but they probably won't do that.

Then again, it doesn't seem like VC is hurting for cash flow and selling as many of these as soon as possible probably wouldn't be a necessity, so if you have the patience to sit on those records after the initial rush, then it might be worth the investment and the publicity from the exclusives"

Personally, I think it's a risky deal with any of these releases.

Even darkest Hour's New album is still in print, including the /200 Pink Variant, which was the webstore exclusive and available.

I think you may be better off passing.

However, if you do decide to carry DH, I'll still pick it up from you

Guest smccown13
I wouldn't buy them, but it would definitely help more people find out about you guys.

i know i originally found out about vc because of some exclusive alk3 colors they had. it's been downhill for my wallet ever since...

Don't blame this on records. Hookers ain't cheap, buddy.