Eastbound & Down tv series

Did she get skinnier as the season went on? When she ripped her shirt off at the BBQ..yum. Also, fuck the boob double on the finale.

probably, figure they shot the pilot well before they would have been shooting the 3rd episode. very possible.

also, the show was only intended for one season.

so if the rating weren't that good, definitely not going to push them into changing their minds and adding a second.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':h2uu6man]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':h2uu6man]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

• 2 weeks later...
Thinking about it, though, they'd almost have to renew it. Showtime has Weeds, U.S. of Tara and Californication and without Conchords, HBO's got only Entourage (maybe something else I'm not remembering) for the 30 minute dramedy.

showtime also has DEXTER, which is absolutely incredible.

wooooo on the second season.

Thinking about it, though, they'd almost have to renew it. Showtime has Weeds, U.S. of Tara and Californication and without Conchords, HBO's got only Entourage (maybe something else I'm not remembering) for the 30 minute dramedy.

Are you saying Flight of the Conchords got cancelled? If so, thank god. That show was awful.

Are you saying Flight of the Conchords got cancelled? If so, thank god. That show's second season was awful.

fxd

conchords wasn't cancelled. i heard it's cuz bret and jermaine used up 90-95% of their songs on the first season, and they had to write a whole slew of new ones for the second season, and they wanted to focus more on quality rather than quantity. i just heard they didn't want to do it any more.

unless i'm totally wrong.

conchords wasn't cancelled. i heard it's cuz bret and jermaine used up 90-95% of their songs on the first season, and they had to write a whole slew of new ones for the second season, and they wanted to focus more on quality rather than quantity. i just heard they didn't want to do it any more.

I read that too, they wanted to stop the show after this season so it just didn't turn into something crappy and like they were trying too hard. I'm paraphrasing from what I remember about it.

I read that too, they wanted to stop the show after this season so it just didn't turn into something crappy and like they were trying too hard. I'm paraphrasing from what I remember about it.

They should have stopped after season 1 if that was their reasoning because this season was terrible.