NOFX - Frisbee LP/Strung Out LP up at Fat Wreck

"The CD and 7” each feature 2 exclusive and unreleased bonus tracks."

i have appointed myself the grammar police for this one (im a retired english teacher so i can do that)

the key words here are "each" and "exclusive"

if you have two things and "each" or "both" have "exclusive" songs means they will "both" have songs that are "exclusive" to their individual self. not inclusive of one another. but "exclusive"... if the 7" has cliche and a demo quitter then that sentence was written wrong. but the people at fat are smart and wouldn't do that. thus we are looking at 4 b-sides. for the moment.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The CD and 7” each feature 2 exclusive and unreleased bonus tracks."

i have appointed myself the grammar police for this one (im a retired english teacher so i can do that)

the key words here are "each" and "exclusive"

if you have two things and "each" or "both" have "exclusive" songs means they will "both" have songs that are "exclusive" to their individual self. not inclusive of one another. but "exclusive"... if the 7" has cliche and a demo quitter then that sentence was written wrong. but the people at fat are smart and wouldn't do that. thus we are looking at 4 b-sides. for the moment.

I agree with your interpretation, but I don't think that's what Fat was going for. I think the CD and 7" will have the same songs.

Hey I like this question, it's not about vinyl.... Well today we are getting Indian from a place called Mehfil....$5 take out lunch special. We get pizza from Goat Hill Pizza sometimes.

Goathill?! Isn't that near the BOTH? The place where if you order by the slice they just take a piece of cheese, throw some toppings on it and then put it back in the oven to burn the shit out of it?

Not bad.