NOFX - Frisbee LP/Strung Out LP up at Fat Wreck

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. Well, unless the did a run of less than 100, I'd guess they were all black.

You and Pat are BFFs...get on the case.

Not online but he did say the 7" would be sent out with the corresponding number (so the first order would get #1, etc.). So if these guys didn't get colored I'd guess you wouldn't be getting it.

I find it so hilarious how for the last few pages of this thread people were freaking out about getting a colored copy and now it looks like it's going to be all black.
yeah this.........also i didnt even know the lp was actually called frisbee with a different color.......unless im missing something.

I find it so hilarious how for the last few pages of this thread people were freaking out about getting a colored copy and now it looks like it's going to be all black.

I think people were more concerned about getting their order in in time to get the 7"...which now we know there are 1,500 of. I don't think anyone was "freaking out." I like the black vinyl.

Also, would you not be curious about what you're going to get if this was an Alkaline Trio record? Speculation of what color and if you ordered in time to get it is part of the fun, but not a deal breaker (for me at least).