MOTHERS AGAINST BROKENCYDE

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Show your cooch win a smooch? Seriously? I know someone on here booked them, I want to know the legitimacy of these claims.

I booked them in february, to be honest, I couldn't understand at all what was going on on stage. this could have happened, I don't think it did, but it could have. They had this light set up that was completely blinding from the back of the venue, I couldn't tell what was happening on stage, let alone what they were saying on stage. absolute worst thing ive ever booked in 10 years

Show your cooch win a smooch? Seriously? I know someone on here booked them, I want to know the legitimacy of these claims.

The one who started the thread did, but he did it for a good reason. $

wasn't worth it. I hated myself for weeks after. I made a public apology the next day about booking them and wishing I hadn't.

because 14 year old girls with pack mentality and no taste in music whatsoever still exist.

i mean the tons of people who claim to hate them and their music, i'd imagine they would have been jumped and beat, and have all their equipment stolen by now, even numerous times.

i dont condone jumping bands and taking their equipment in any way shape or form, but ill make this one exception for these kids since doing it would be for the greater good of mankind

because 14 year old girls with pack mentality and no taste in music whatsoever still exist.

i mean the tons of people who claim to hate them and their music, i'd imagine they would have been jumped and beat, and have all their equipment stolen by now, even numerous times.

i dont condone jumping bands and taking their equipment in any way shape or form, but ill make this one exception for these kids since doing it would be for the greater good of mankind

the 14 year old girls gather around them and make a magical force field so they cannot be harmed, obviously!

i doubt any higher being would ever intercede on their behalf.