cute bartenders giving you cheap drinks appreesh

I got a free Jager bomb once cos the bar girl said my girlfriend was ugly so I needed it.

Best bit was she wasn't my girlfriend, just some chick I worked with who nagged me into going for a drink with her.

The 2nd best part was I told the girl what the bar chick said, she got furious, stormed over to the bar and shouted "I'm not his girlfriend!". I pointed out to her that maybe she should have focused on the being called ugly part, but whatya gonna do.

Thinking more about it, $6 isn't really a fantastic deal for that in the OP. I'm sure it wasn't a dive bar flicker was at, but I know places around here that'll do the Bud light for 1.25, Guinness for 2.50, and the shot would probably be 3 bucks. That's 6.75.

always trying to one up people aren't you :P

$6 would barely buy you a guiness here w/ $1 tip... So i think $6 is a awesome deal.. just sayin'

Sometimes, yea. Most of it's financial because I've learned to be quite frugal about things I don't need, and Buffalo is dirt cheap to live in anyway.

Plus flicker has this "goddamn, I'm awesome" attitude and every so often he posts something like this that makes me think he doesn't have too much of a real life if he's that impressed with something like this.

Thinking more about it, $6 isn't really a fantastic deal for that in the OP. I'm sure it wasn't a dive bar flicker was at, but I know places around here that'll do the Bud light for 1.25, Guinness for 2.50, and the shot would probably be 3 bucks. That's 6.75.

a three wisemen is basically three shots. its jack daniels, Jim Beam, and johnnie walker.

Sometimes, yea. Most of it's financial because I've learned to be quite frugal about things I don't need, and Buffalo is dirt cheap to live in anyway.

Plus flicker has this "goddamn, I'm awesome" attitude and every so often he posts something like this that makes me think he doesn't have too much of a real life if he's that impressed with something like this.

im moving to buffalo then, where i can drink under $20. When i lived in LA i couldn't go have a few drinks without spending at lest $40 with food

its true.

did i mention this bar was in Second Life?