What's your favorite baseball movie?

A LEAGUE OF OUR OWN.

no, but seriously, I don't get baseball. I'm actually pretty resentful towards it, especially lately because I live right by Cellular Field where the White Sox play, and it really sucks when all these assholes come into my hood and bitch about how it's ghetto (it's not) and then my usual 10 minute bus ride turns into a 30 minute. It really blows.

Field of Dreams guys? C'mon.

I really do like The Sandlot, I can't lie about that.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A LEAGUE OF OUR OWN.

no, but seriously, I don't get baseball. I'm actually pretty resentful towards it, especially lately because I live right by Cellular Field where the White Sox play, and it really sucks when all these assholes come into my hood and bitch about how it's ghetto (it's not) and then my usual 10 minute bus ride turns into a 30 minute. It really blows.

I don't bitch about it being ghetto since a bunch of my friends live around there. I just pee in alleys after games. It could be worse, you could live by Wrigley.

And all you dorks forgot Fever Pitch.

A LEAGUE OF OUR OWN.

I don't bitch about it being ghetto since a bunch of my friends live around there. I just pee in alleys after games. It could be worse, you could live by Wrigley.

And all you dorks forgot Fever Pitch.

I also pee in alleys. I would never live in Wrigleyville. That day will never, ever come.

I own Fever Pitch and get ridiculed about it. Absolutely ridiculed.

always a fan of the sandlot.

no one mentioned A League of Their Own? i had to watch it all the time as a kid with my parents, kinda enjoyed it at the time

dude, it was the opener to my post! I gotta represent my bitches.

i got too caught up in the story about living near the Cell that i must have missed it....my bad!

I love A League of Their Own, solid, solid flick.

I need to download a bunch of these.

Has anyone ever seen the UK's Fever Pitch? It's about soccer, not baseball obviously, I hear it's good.

is that what that is? I keep seeing it on Netflix, but I guess I wasn't curious enough to read the synopsis. Maybe I will now.

I have to back a number of films in this thread, including Bad News Bears, the Sandlot, Major League, Rookie Of The Year and A League Of Their Own. Anyone remember that movie that came out the same summer as Rookie Of The Year about some kid who inherited the Minnesota Twins? I can't remember the title of it to save my life.