Chances of Hot Topic Remains being on yellow?

I was at Hot Topic today and out of nowhere they had a copy of Ak3's Remains that hadn't been there the last couple months. It has a sticker that says, 'Limited Edition Color' on it, but so do the ones I have of other colors.

Could this be the HT exclusive yellow? Is it even that hard to come across at HT in that color? Just wondering before I open it and can't return it. Thanks! =)

i bought this one from the seller on ebay that said there were 20 blue made what do u think???

[image]

OMG! That looks like the blue one to me! I got the number of 20 from the Vinyl File - http://www.punknews.org/article/25645 - so I'm sure its right. How much did you end up paying for it, did you get a deal?

DAMN THAT IS AWESOME - I WANT THAT SO BAD!

yeah i got a deal on it........so that doesnt look like the blue gray or turquoise

I am so jealous that you got a deal - nice score! And yes, I have both of those and neither look like that.

i have a clear green, would be willing to part with it. pm me an offer is yo interested.

PM'D