donating sperm

Don't do it! I met a girl who was conceived that way and she was seven layers of fucked up because of it. She went psycho-status stalker to try and find her birth dad.

Besides, they pay you beans. The real money is in donating eggs. If you have a girlfriend, try to convince her to sell those babies!

Just do it. OR if there is a dude on here looking to sell sperm and a girl looking to sell eggs, you could just get together, make a baby, and sell that. I hear they are easier to move.

guy to girl ratio on this board = 200:1, thus the odds of this happening are next to none, haha.

I looked into not too long ago. There are usually minimum requirements of being 6 foot or taller and having a college degree. Then you do like 3 samples a couple weeks apart. Then they do an extensive background check into you family history for disease, mental illness, cancer and the such. Then you start to get paid. I saw somewhere that supposedly only 5% of the US population meets the standards at most sperm banks. But these are the reputable ones that pay well.

I knew a guy who did it in college, and it's pretty rigorous -- you have to go multiple times a week and you can't "waste" any of your seed, either, meaning you can't use your pecker for any sexual activity unless it's your hand and it's inside their office. It paid decently, from what he told me, but it's a lot of work to stay qualified.