Any One Ever Order Off Hopeless Records?

randysxe

I am going to hop on as someone who is getting jerked around by Hopeless. I ordered two samiam LPs at the end of december. After waiting a month to ship it out, it arrived 2 days after shipment at the end of january, but it was the CD versions of them. I emailed them, after about a week and a half, they got back to me with a one line response saying that they would send out the LPs. One month later, i have yet to receive the correct stuff.

i am beginning to understand that I will probably not ever see those LPs.

I've never had a problem and have ordered from them numerous times in the past, from old school "mail order" times to just a few months ago.

I think Virgil worked for Hopeless, perhaps he can get you guys some direct contact info.

i did work there in the late 90's. There are some good folks over there. call them at 818 997 0444. I am not sure who deals with mailorder though.

reminds me, I need to do a restock order with them.

I've never had a problem and have ordered from them numerous times in the past, from old school "mail order" times to just a few months ago.

I think Virgil worked for Hopeless, perhaps he can get you guys some direct contact info.

i did work there in the late 90's. There are some good folks over there. call them at 818 997 0444. I am not sure who deals with mailorder though.

reminds me, I need to do a restock order with them.

note taken on the phone number...i did email them today and they finally responded...they said they would get to the bottom of it by the end of today...we shall see...if not guess i will have to give them a ring

I just got my copy of The Weakerthans' "Left and Leaving". The shipping was DIRT cheap to Canada which was the reason I ordered. The envelope they sent it in was just a big envelope with bubble packaging. I guess that'd what I paid for. Also the packaging of the record was unglued when I took the shrinkwrap off. I guess I can't complain. ok experience

i used to order from them all the time from about '00-'04. since then, the label has went down hill big time. i think the last thing i ordered was a po of Waking the Fallen (back before that band went to shit). their old punk stuff still should go down as one of the greatest labels ever. it's just sad the new shit ruined their rep.

that's sad. they used to be an amazing label. Dillinger Four, Atom and his Package, Fifteen, Scared of Chaka, the Nobodys, AAA, the Weakerthans, and Comon Rider all were on it about the same time, and it was probably the best label going then. now it's all emo crap it seems like, and a weak ass AAA who sound nothing like their old selves.

• 2 weeks later...

instead of them sending me 11 LP's...I got in 9 cds and 2 lps. Waited over a month and comes in a week after they said they'd priority it. turns out they didn't send it til 2 days ago. calling now...im pissed

girl on the phone said she'll send out teh right stuff today yet. we shall see...prob not but i'll be happy when i get it.