What drugs have you done?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this. I smoked pot for like..4 years..and then all of the sudden it quit being fun. I just got paranoid/depressed every time I smoked.

This is why I stopped, and I only did it for like 6 months.

Weed, and I tried opium once. I'd love to try shrooms sometime, but I doubt I ever will.

You've done morphine and liked Oxy better? Morphine was always my second opiate, with Dilaudid in at a close third, then followed by Oxy. I'd always wanted to try Fentanyl, but those days are long gone.

ive not, that i can recall, ever had morphine, i did get 1mg of dilaudid every 4 hours in the hospital the last time i was there and i have to take about 20-30mg of oxycontin (in 5 mg doses) to sustain myself til this wound heals.

oc's feel good, but overall are bullshit. doing them one way is better than doing them another way but 1mg of dilaudid fucking trumps the larger doses of oc that ive had that way.

i dont even like drugs, im just curious and i am fortunate enough to know when enough is enough.

I'll never do shrooms because I "baby-sat" some friends that did them while visiting me and one ended up peeing on another dude, and same dude that peed starting wackin off in front of my roommates in the living room.

1) You're friends sound like they know how to party

2) Was this like "Adventures in Babysitting"?

3) Christina Applegate is hot

4) Wrong Movie

5) Do you at least get to eat their ice cream and use their phone?

booze

weed

acid

e

shrooms(didn't even work)

I most regularly drink and I don't even get drunk that often and I get super super drunk even less.

I do weed probably every few months. I've done e three times in the last year and a half. Always fun.

I did acid once in high school and it was totaly amazing. I had a fucking blast. I would deffinetly do it again.

I'd like to try shrooms.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't do anything else. I'm not interested in heroin or pills or anything like that. I kinda have a moderation look when it comes to drugs. I don't do it often. I get them from people I trust and I don't do them when I have no money. I'm probably the most boring drug user ever. I'll eat a bunch of e and just sit in my room watching movies and looking at my records.

I'll never do shrooms because I "baby-sat" some friends that did them while visiting me and one ended up peeing on another dude, and same dude that peed starting wackin off in front of my roommates in the living room.

1) You're friends sound like they know how to party

2) Was this like "Adventures in Babysitting"?

3) Christina Applegate is hot

4) Wrong Movie

5) Do you at least get to eat their ice cream and use their phone?

1) its shitty in public, but they were naked

2) pigtails and chicks were involved, so kinda

3) was

4) better movie

5) phone was used, photos renamed and hidden. revealed at inappropriate times.

Guest drahtuos

[image]

recently this has been my drug of choice. you wouldn't believe how high you can get off of the word of god, powerful stuff.

Demerol injections in the hospital were fucking amazing.

I went to the ER one time because I tore the muscles/tendons off the bone on my shoulder. It was the most painful thing I've ever experienced x1,000.

They gave me a shot of demerol and I was OK in a matter of seconds. Amazing.

exactly. shit was incredible. only problem came when it wore off, then you are fucked til you can get another one.