What drugs have you done?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this. I smoked pot for like..4 years..and then all of the sudden it quit being fun. I just got paranoid/depressed every time I smoked.

Same. Except I smoked for way longer. It is a huge rarity now for me to smoke...

Booze

Ecstasy

Mushrooms

Opium

DXM (powder)

Vicodin

Morphine

And unless I missed it, I'm surprised nobody mentioned Oxycontin. Maybe the best drug on the planet.

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this. I smoked pot for like..4 years..and then all of the sudden it quit being fun. I just got paranoid/depressed every time I smoked.

Same. Except I smoked for way longer. It is a huge rarity now for me to smoke...

Booze

Ecstasy

Mushrooms

Opium

DXM (powder)

Vicodin

Morphine

And unless I missed it, I'm surprised nobody mentioned Oxycontin. Maybe the best drug on the planet.

You've done morphine and liked Oxy better? Morphine was always my second opiate, with Dilaudid in at a close third, then followed by Oxy. I'd always wanted to try Fentanyl, but those days are long gone.

Booze

Ecstasy

Mushrooms

Opium

DXM (powder)

Vicodin

Morphine

You've done morphine and liked Oxy better? Morphine was always my second opiate, with Dilaudid in at a close third, then followed by Oxy. I'd always wanted to try Fentanyl, but those days are long gone.

Ive had the Fentanyl sticks before, the ones that look like candy, my old neighbor was addicted, that shit was intense, it was like a lollipop , shit would tear me up and it would not take a lot at all

Booze

Ecstasy

Mushrooms

Opium

DXM (powder)

Vicodin

Morphine

I felt like I could function better on oxy. Morphine kicked my ass. As you said, those days are long gone though. Now I just drink... Probably too much.

Let's see:

Weed/Hash/Oil

LSD

Mushrooms

Opium

PCP

Cocaine

Crack (only once. long story)

X

I think that's it. This was all many years ago. All the chemicals were during my late teens/early twenties. Then it was just marijuana in its various forms. Then I just kind of stopped. I didn't try to, it just happened. Didn't fit into my lifestyle anymore.

My roommate and I used to smoke insane amounts of pot. Like a QP every two weeks insane. We'd use a coffee grinder to dice it up and mostly smoked bongs. All of the THC crystal accumulates in the top of the grinder, which we'd knock out and save. We did this for quite some time until we accumulated a baby food jar of what was essentially THC crystals. We had a "party" of sorts where we were auditioning a new bass player for our band at the time. We smoked bongs of this THC powder all night and played music. It was amazing.

And now I wouldn't even know where to buy it if I wanted to. Funny how real life sneaks up on you like that.

haha, I use a coffee grinder to grind up my seeds when I am insanely and pathetically desperate. It's funny to hear about someone else doing i. The stuff that gets in the lip of my grinder is very fine powder though. It's weird, I've tried smoking it but it just burns.

anyways, +1!

theres nothing that makes you not want to do other drugs/ drink like weed.

at least for me

whoa, definitely not me. for example, last night was my best friend's birthday and we were going to drink (obviously) and I just bought some amazing pot &I had to force myself to stop smoking because I did not want to drink and felt so content just being high.

holy shit dude. does that blow your mind to think about it in those terms?

i don't care either way, like, i'm not judging you. if it makes you happy, then go for it. and you seem like a pretty stand-up dude, so it doesn't seem like it's really negatively changing your life/personality. i'm just trying to imagine if i had a habit that expensive (which records are my most expensive habit, and i'd say i only spend about $100/month on average on those) if i would re-evaluate it.

holy shit dude. does that blow your mind to think about it in those terms?

i don't care either way, like, i'm not judging you. if it makes you happy, then go for it. and you seem like a pretty stand-up dude, so it doesn't seem like it's really negatively changing your life/personality. i'm just trying to imagine if i had a habit that expensive (which records are my most expensive habit, and i'd say i only spend about $100/month on average on those) if i would re-evaluate it.

its fun to do bad things haha... I have a decent paying job and I make sure all my bills are paid before I have money to blow. Every check I get I put bills money and savings away and then the rest is for booze, trees, coffee, redbull, shows and records.