What drugs have you done?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I smoke a lot but I'm broke so I'm probably done for a long while. I ate shrooms during Mardi Gras this year which was fun. My only regret was that I was too active and it was very busy during the parades, obviously. I don't plan on doing it anytime soon though. I also smoked Salvia a few times but it was dumb and I only ended up sweating and taking of my shirt.

weed/hash

Mushrooms

once I licked my finger and there was some debris of coke in a zip lock bag and got some on my finger and I licked it off. It did make my tongue numb.

I rarely smoke pot now. I wouldn't mind getting some shrooms though.

i heard about this guy around where i live that took some shrooms and ended up stabbing some guy he was with like 200 times and each stab wound was fatal

I don't mean to sound like the big bad NA nazi, but seriously, do yourself a favor and lay off the drugs. Pot is joke, but the rest of it can seriously fuck up your life. In 2003 I won an award for writing a story I don't remember writing. I don't remember anything about that year really, and the scary part is I didn't "hit rock bottom" for another 4 years. I have detoxed twice from serious addictions and believe me when I tell you it is worse than you can possibly imagine.

I don't mean to sound like the big bad NA nazi, but seriously, do yourself a favor and lay off the drugs. Pot is joke, but the rest of it can seriously fuck up your life. In 2003 I won an award for writing a story I don't remember writing. I don't remember anything about that year really, and the scary part is I didn't "hit rock bottom" for another 4 years. I have detoxed twice from serious addictions and believe me when I tell you it is worse than you can possibly imagine.

i detoxed and went to rehab oct. 2007. xanax, valium, klonopin and ativan are the devil. it's nice to remember my life now.

i drink and smoke pot on a daily basis, but i only smoke when im drunk because i get too paranoid, every so often ill pop half a vicodin and listen to music in my room. i used to do coke on like a month average but my current gal hates it so i wont be doing that anymore. but throughout my life i think ive tried everything but heroim,ghb and ketamine

Man, this list makes me look bad.

Pot, a lot still

Cocaine, here and there, not worth it unless it's free, and hardly even then

Heroin, only snorted a little powder once, not even fun

Ecstasy, once, in Brooklyn

LSD, twice while hiking

Mushrooms, a couple times

Opium, twice

Various pills a handful of times

The only thing that's ever been regular for me has been pot. My brother just got out of detox for opiates and is back at home now which has made me rethink a lot of things. No drugs besides pot are really worth the money anyway. Except maybe acid once a year or so.

hmm. i don't do drugs on a daily basis. don't smoke pot.

what i've done:

hash - would do again

meth - i like it, but probably would never do it again

coke - i don't like coke

salvia - meh, my world turned into 8 tv screens. it was HEADY

shrooms - i'm down with shrooms

pot - don't personally like smoking that much. only a hit or two.

i'm prescribed xanax, but don't use it that often...i used to have insane panic attacks but i don't anymore and i don't like to fuck with xanax as a recreational

i was a really bad kid, also. started smoking when i was way too young and started drinking around the same time. weak. oh well.