1-2-3-4 Go! Records is opening a store in Oakland

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm opening a real world store out in Oakland this month. It's a tiny little spot but I'm going to cram it with about 95% vinyl and 5% whatever else I can fit in there. The official "grand" opening is on the 15th of this month but I'll be in there working on stuff and selling things starting this Saturday. If you're in the neighborhood stop by! Not all of the stock will be out before the grand opening (our 7" bin won't even be built until the day before!) but there will be some good stuff out from my personal collection and distro. If you run a label or distro get in touch. I'd like to talk to you about direct sales/promos etc. If you live in the area and want to sell me your old records I definitly want you to stop by haha. Anyway here's the address and a link to my flickr account where you can see a few photos of the space as I was working on getting it presentable.

1-2-3-4 Go! Records

419 40th Street

Oakland, CA

This is only four blocks from the MacArthur BART station for all you train riders.

Flickr Photos

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admin
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm opening a real world store out in Oakland this month. It's a tiny little spot but I'm going to cram it with about 95% vinyl and 5% whatever else I can fit in there. The official "grand" opening is on the 15th of this month but I'll be in there working on stuff and selling things starting this Saturday. If you're in the neighborhood stop by! Not all of the stock will be out before the grand opening (our 7" bin won't even be built until the day before!) but there will be some good stuff out from my personal collection and distro. If you run a label or distro get in touch. I'd like to talk to you about direct sales/promos etc. If you live in the area and want to sell me your old records I definitly want you to stop by haha. Anyway here's the address and a link to my flickr account where you can see a few photos of the space as I was working on getting it presentable.

1-2-3-4 Go! Records

419 40th Street

Oakland, CA

This is only four blocks from the MacArthur BART station for all you train riders.

Flickr Photos

congrats, that rules! if you are ever up for trades, I am down to trade our vinyl titles for yours.

So you're officially retired from eBay?

Nope I'm going to be doing both. I just haven't had time to list stuff with all the work that's been going on. On that note if anyone was a regular follower of my ebay listings I'm going to have a new user name starting this weekend. You'll be able to follow my stuff at this link http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZthe1234gorecordsstore and any locals out there, don't worry. I'm really mindful of making sure good shit ends up in the store at a reasonable price. I'm also mindful of making sure money comes in just in case you don't show up haha!