Brand New U.S. club tour announced

From the interwebz:

We're really excited to announce that BN is going to be playing a short string of shows in the US in small clubs in July. These shows will be the ONLY shows Stateside this summer, so it's going to be hard to get tickets. We're thinking of you, though and as usual, we're going to be doing a special presale through Ducat King starting this coming tuesday June 2nd at noon (local time.)

The show dates are:

7/7 Chicago, IL @ Subterranean

7/8 Detroit, MI @ Magic Stick

7/9 Cleveland, OH @ Grog Shop

7/10 Philadelphia, PA @ Northstar

7/11 Brooklyn, NY @ Music Hall of Williamsburg

7/12 Cambridge, MA @ The Middle East (Downstairs)

7/17 San Francisco, CA @ Slim's

7/18 Los Angeles, CA @ The Troubadour

7/19 San Diego, CA @ Epicentre

Pre-sale tickets will be on sale TUESDAY JUNE 2ND at 12pm local time and you can get them here: http://brandnew.ducatking.com

Tickets will go on sale to the general public on June 11th.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh fucking sweeet, now i gotta deal with this shit. july 12 at the middle east UPSTAIRS is the tallest man on earth, now its gonna be a fuckin mess of a night with all these lil gay brand new fans all over the place making a ruckus downstairs.

no offense to any of you fans, ive just noticed, atleast around here, that alot of BN fans are pretty young and pretty annoying.

EDIT: nevermind, i got shows mixed up...july 12th is BOWERBIRDS at TT The bears....which happens to be right exactly next to middle east...still have to deal with some annoying peeps.

Well, I got confirmation that I bought them. That's weird.

but sweet

looks like they are going the no scalper route with will call only pick up option.

which is sweet but was hoping to flip pair of pay for my $29.

yeah this, but i'm glad they're up now so i don't have to worry about it later. sucks that i'm broke this week but it is what it is, i guess.

Subterranean is an awesome venue - that show will be intense

Indeed. I saw Converge there when I was up in Chicago in May. I was blown away...and drunk...but had a great time.

Jealous of some of y'all catching this tour. If anyone is kinda enough to drop me a message or text for merch that'd be great! And truly appreciated.

oh fucking sweeet, now i gotta deal with this shit. july 12 at the middle east UPSTAIRS is the tallest man on earth, now its gonna be a fuckin mess of a night with all these lil gay brand new fans all over the place making a ruckus downstairs.

no offense to any of you fans, ive just noticed, atleast around here, that alot of BN fans are pretty young and pretty annoying.

EDIT: nevermind, i got shows mixed up...july 12th is BOWERBIRDS at TT The bears....which happens to be right exactly next to middle east...still have to deal with some annoying peeps.

Maybe you should bitch more. Maybe increase the homophobic comments, also.