Michael Jackson had a heart attack [update RIP]

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight", people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth".[56]

—Michael Jackson

When Michael Jackson goes on tv and says "I'm dead", I'll believe it.

Welp, there goes media coverage of Iran and North Korea for the next couple weeks.

You do have a point there. As sad as it is losing the man with the best selling album of all time(correct?), I definitely rather keep tabs on Iran. He's gone, that's it. Nothing else to report.

Until there's processionals in the streets all over the world. Dude was worshiped by millions and millions.

You do have a point there. As sad as it is losing the man with the best selling album of all time(correct?), I definitely rather keep tabs on Iran. He's gone, that's it. Nothing else to report.

Until there's processionals in the streets all over the world. Dude was worshiped by millions and millions.

Also a good point. I guess it just means I'm going to have to dig even more to find the news about Iran. There's just something about knowing that the issues in Iran right now are going to be pushed even further back on the backburner that unsettles me. Don't get me wrong, it's definitely sad news MJ's passing, and i know he had a huge impact across the globe but I definitely have a feeling the media is going to over do it.

Also a good point. I guess it just means I'm going to have to dig even more to find the news about Iran. There's just something about knowing that the issues in Iran right now are going to be pushed even further back on the backburner that unsettles me. Don't get me wrong, it's definitely sad news MJ's passing, and i know he had a huge impact across the globe but I definitely have a feeling the media is going to over do it.

News organizations obsession with celebrities is unsettling and this is certainly going to reinforce that.