satanstompingcaterpillars - the most wonderfulest thing

sunn o))) - black one

wolf eyes - human animal

have a nice life - deathconsciousness

the music tapes - 1st imaginary symphony for nomad

pyramids - pyramids

these work best for me.

this is all bullshit!

i cant be the only person who watches tv when they go to sleep. stop lying to be cool.

ha i was thinking the same thing. i usually dont put on a record to fall asleep too. i usually just pass out from the alcohol consumption.

my wife and i watch freinds before we go to bed. i usually watch 2 episodes before i pass out.

also we have to find a new show to watch. watching friends over and over is getting old. i tried seinfeld but she wasnt down with that.

this is all bullshit!

i cant be the only person who watches tv when they go to sleep. stop lying to be cool.

ha i was thinking the same thing. i usually dont put on a record to fall asleep too.

i cant take the flashing light of a TV in a dark room, it keeps me up.

and i would assume most people are listening to something digital before bed. i wouldnt want my record spinning all night.

this is all bullshit!

ha i was thinking the same thing. i usually dont put on a record to fall asleep too. i usually just pass out from the alcohol consumption.

my wife and i watch freinds before we go to bed. i usually watch 2 episodes before i pass out.

also we have to find a new show to watch. watching friends over and over is getting old. i tried seinfeld but she wasnt down with that.

Thank you, the first honest person on the board!!!

I usually watch seinfeld reruns

ha i was thinking the same thing. i usually dont put on a record to fall asleep too.

and i would assume most people are listening to something digital before bed. i wouldnt want my record spinning all night.

whats digital? i get what your saying about cds. honestly though i never used music to sleep wether it be an ipod or cd. i would rather listen to music when im doing the dishes or the lawn or just relaxin.

Thank you, the first honest person on the board!!!

I usually watch seinfeld reruns

she kinda likes its always sunny so im hoping since they extended it for 3 seasons or whatever that we could start watching that.

whats digital? i get what your saying about cds. honestly though i never used music to sleep wether it be an ipod or cd. i would rather listen to music when im doing the dishes or the lawn or just relaxin.

by digital i was talking ipod/direct from the computer. looks like you caught my drift.

From probably 8th grade until well into college I wouldn't sleep without something sending me off to sleep, but I don't listen to anything anymore.

I have found in recent weeks that I have an insanely hard time falling asleep without alcohol, though. I'm a little concerned about that, but I'll have to power through the sleepless nights until I reset.

I used to get really high and listen to:

Mad Conductor - Mechanical Claw

Mad Conductor - Renegade Space Rock

Shit would send you to another planet.

I don't smoke a lot, hardly ever in fact but the greatest sleep I've ever gotten was after every single time I've ever smoked.

I generally am a light sleeper and spend most of my night tossing and turning. I can't wait until I no longer get randomly drug tested so I can make this part of my nightly routine. You have no idea what I would do to just be able to smoke a tiny bit of weed to help with my sleep.

For the TV comments I tend to fall asleep to the TV only if i work at night. I like to turn it on to let my brain wander and not do much thinking and ill fall asleep but its not long before im up turning it off and turning the music on. I love the total darkness.