Hardcore dancing documentary..

Guest kissthesharks

Like someone else mentioned, Buffalo doesn't seem to have a lot of this shit (or I go to the "wrong" shows) but every time I have seen someone do it, he or she gets mocked by most of the other people around the pit pretty hard, so it doubles the fun.

I remember seeing the Bled open for someone, and there were kids somersaulting through the pit just to emphasize how stupid the others looked. There was lots of fake picking-up-change and so on. I really enjoyed watching the dance circle more than anything else that night.

• 2 weeks later...

Not to rehash this thread....but Just got back from the 10 for 10 Hardcore Tour....Madball, Poison the Well, Bane, Terror, DBD ect..... I was not quite aware of the severity of this retrded shit until tonight. This must be the new school shit? I havn't been to a Hardcore show in YEARS....maybe about 12 yrs....What happened? Where the fuck is the circle....they pieced together a circle for maybe 10 minutes out of the whole night! Other wise it wasn't ever but a handful of dudes doing that twirling around shit. It looked funny as shit at the times it looked like they choreographed there dancing. I guess I'm just old...but I don't remember any of that shit back in the day at any Agnostic Front, Sick of it All....Hell not even the last time I saw Madball and H20....probably the last Hardcore show I was at. Sorry if I hurt any of you choreographed new school dumbasses....But that was the lamest hardcore pit I've seen in my life. And it wasn't like there was a lack of people.....Maybe I'm just not used to it...maybe I'm just old and thats the thing now...I just wanted to state....IT SUCKS....Wait, maybe it's Dallas, is it like that everywhere now?

I did still have a good time....really I went to take my girfriends daughter and friend....yes I am getting old, taking kids to hardcore shows!!! Never thought there would be a day. And shit $10...thats a deal. The sets were a bit short but it was still a good show. Yeah and I shouldn't bitch about there dancing...its the new school thing, so be it. I thought Terror and Madball were the best.