A Postcard of Lord Ganesha from our Friend Yu

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

Our friend Yu from Thailand, previous Vinyl Collective Vinyl Collector of the Month and current friend through music recently mailed us a postcard which we received today and I have to say, it could not have come at a better time. With the economy greatly affecting operations at Vinyl Collective and Suburban Home, it sometimes gets stressful and disheartening to accept the decline we have experienced over the past months. It is postcards like this that absolutely make my day and honestly, i cannot think of a better omen to start out the week. Thanks Yu for your continued support, I hope you don't mind that I share this postcard with everyone.

Everyone, thanks for all your support of what we do through good times and bad. May we extend this wish of goodwill to you and your endeavors. May Lord Ganesha guide all of us into success in every step of life.

The funny thing is although we are having some difficult times right now, I am more excited than ever before about the future of Vinyl Collective and Suburban Home and a few ideas i am working on that I think could revolutionize distribution for self-released artists and smaller labels. Thanks so much Yu, You Rule (no pun intended).

Yu is beyond description. I have never met such a positive and upbeat person like him.

He also sent me a postcard which was a nice suprise. Even more pleasently surprising than getting records in the mails. Fo' realz! My postcard was of "A hun lek of Thotkhiriwan with the face of a demon..."

The scan kept coming out too dark. :(

Yu is awesome. Bottom line!

Yu is the best, I also got a postcard last week. I also had the privilege of hanging with him when I was in Bangkok. If you ever make it there be sure to try to hang with him, he'll show you some cool shit and he has all the fun facts, my favorite being the most popular (and hottest.....huh?) ladyboy who is on lots of advertising. Thanks buddy.

Yu is a great guy. I've never ever talked to the guy outside of this message board and he sent me a birthday message back in December. Really genuinely great person.

PS Virgil I'm really sorry to have to cancel that last order, I will continue to support VC through the hard times, without a doubt

Guest Admin
Yu is a great guy. I've never ever talked to the guy outside of this message board and he sent me a birthday message back in December. Really genuinely great person.

PS Virgil I'm really sorry to have to cancel that last order, I will continue to support VC through the hard times, without a doubt

We totally understand. Times are definitely tough all around and we will do all we can to stay alive. Any support you can give is greatly appreciated.

I'd just like to make it known just how much I appreciated Yu giving me his time when answering some questions for me that formed the basis of my research for my dissertation. He took great time & effort to answer my questions & even apologised for taking so long even though he was quicker than I was expecting!

thanks for all you guys repsonsed.

i very appreciate in what you guys said about me.

personally, i very enjoy writing and sending postcard. i always brought a lot of free postcard from everywhere i visited and then write and send to the one who i want to give the paper with postage stamp and bad handwriting (sometime it came with bad english too. hahaha).

i love a solid connection like postcard. it easy to send e-mail but you can't feel the feeling which postcard can tell.

virgil, i hope lord ganesha bless you and your awesome business. i totally respect in this hindu god because i'm working in art and design field.

and sure, it very surprise me which you post it up here.

i very appreciated which you like the postcard and it made your day good.

i will support vc as long as i'm still in love with vinyl....

:)