FACE TO FACE Don't Turn Away Classic COLOR Vinyl

Should have pressed more of these!

I wasn't under the impression Face to Face was popular enough to move that much vinyl? are they?

I was kinda thinking this, especially because they have it available in black anyway. I don't remember, were the other Fat classic colors out of print on vinyl or not?

I wasn't under the impression Face to Face was popular enough to move that much vinyl? are they?

I was kinda thinking this, especially because they have it available in black anyway. I don't remember, were the other Fat classic colors out of print on vinyl or not?

As the first post says, it has been out of print for 2+ years. The regular black copies actually go for a decent amount. This will sell every bit as good as a Lagwagon or Propaghandi repress. Probably much better.

As the first post says, it has been out of print for 2+ years. The regular black copies actually go for a decent amount. This will sell every bit as good as a Lagwagon or Propaghandi repress. Probably much better.

Ahh I see....so they're repressing it in black as well.

Ahh I see....so they're repressing it in black as well.

Looks like it, I didn't even notice that.

ordered....does seem like more than usual but that's alright.

Yeah. I don't want my $12 comment to be taken the wrong way...Fat has kept prices low for years, probably making very thin margins on vinyl. It just caught be by surprise.

The Swinging Utters colored repress (which is still available) was $8, and I think the two Lagwagon colored represses were $8 each. Can't remember on Propagandhi and Strung Out.

ordered....does seem like more than usual but that's alright.

Yeah. I don't want my $12 comment to be taken the wrong way...Fat has kept prices low for years, probably making very thin margins on vinyl. It just caught be by surprise.

The Swinging Utters colored repress (which is still available) was $8, and I think the two Lagwagon colored represses were $8 each. Can't remember on Propagandhi and Strung Out.

Not sure how much this plays into it at all but I talked with Pat and he says this was in motion for over a year. I'm not sure if it's been remastered or anything but I know it took more effort than just calling up the plant and ordering a repress on color.

Not sure how much this plays into it at all but I talked with Pat and he says this was in motion for over a year. I'm not sure if it's been remastered or anything but I know it took more effort than just calling up the plant and ordering a repress on color.

Like I said, I'm not complaining. Just found it odd. I would bet more went into it. Either way, I bought the record.

Also just noticed the colored version is $12, the black version (which is also a repress, since it was OOP) is $10.