how old are you?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

assuming that younger than nick heitman is also the same age as nick heitman, that's me, since i'm not quite 18 yet.

my age sucks. realized today that most girls my age are acting like me when i was 14 (BIG fucking difference, in my opinion). and i end up wanting babes who are like 20 or so (i mainly hang out with older people), and girls that age want nothing to do with younger dudes. such a bummer, just want a nice girl.

assuming that younger than nick heitman is also the same age as nick heitman, that's me, since i'm not quite 18 yet.

my age sucks. realized today that most girls my age are acting like me when i was 14 (BIG fucking difference, in my opinion). and i end up wanting babes who are like 20 or so (i mainly hang out with older people), and girls that age want nothing to do with younger dudes. such a bummer, just want a nice girl.

Don't sweat it too much dude, even at 22 I feel like many girls my age are still stuck with the mindset of 18 year olds. Of course not as many as when they actually were 18, but I think given the type of guys on this board (intelligent, mature, witty, opinionated, etc.) a lot of us will have to wait until 25 (maybe?) to feel like you don't have to dig to find someone decent. There are, of course, plenty of 22 year old women who are awesome, I'm just saying that the feeling of "I'd probably do better with someone older" can take a while to go away.