shaving your balls

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just wait till you cut yourself... that shit's gonna scare the fuck out of ya... lol

Agreed. Shit isn't pretty.

I've shaved and groomed since high school. Can't imagine why anyone wouldn't.

Aveeno shaving gel for sensitive skin works best for me. Plus it has a delightful scent that reminds me somewhat of marzipan. Oh -- and a fresh razor each time. Don't go foolin' with dullness.

just wait till you cut yourself... that shit's gonna scare the fuck out of ya... lol

Aveeno shaving gel for sensitive skin works best for me. Plus it has a delightful scent that reminds me somewhat of marzipan. Oh -- and a fresh razor each time. Don't go foolin' with dullness.

I'll most def try that. My man issue is getting a good angle to get at those hard to reach spots. Girls who don't shave because they say it's difficult have no idea what men go through to make sure they don't gag.

Shaving with the grain is essential down south. You can get away with shaving against the grain on your face, but sweet Jesus don't try it on the boys.

backed. that one of those life lessons i learned since i started shaving.

I can't grow enough facial hair really to smoothly shave with the grain on the face, so it's mostly against the grain up there, but I definitely learned that lesson the hard way. Fack.

Guest drahtuos

having no hair where it naturally grows feels wrong to me. it's all well and good for people who are into that, i just could never do it. a little trim here and there works fine for me.

I'll most def try that. My man issue is getting a good angle to get at those hard to reach spots. Girls who don't shave because they say it's difficult have no idea what men go through to make sure they don't gag.

Truth.

Squatting helps me get some of the hard to reach spots.

And fur burgers are definitely frowned upon for me. It's hard not to gag, like you said. And saying it's difficult is just bullshit, if you ask me. It's no more difficult than shaving anything else.