Food quirks

No condiments, at all.

I don't eat ranch, mustard, mayo, any kind of salad dressing, hot sauce, etc. I order everything dry.

I will use ketchup on burgers or hot dogs, but I don't use it for anything else.

Also, I have a hard time watching people eat stuff with condiments. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to watch Allison eat anything if she puts ketchup on all her food.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I eat steak, i have to cut out every piece of fat, because if I chew it I gag. I usually end up wasting like 2/3 the piece of meat, because I can't have any fat at all.

When I eat rice and we have corn too, I have to mix them together. I can't stand to eat either alone if I am eating them in the same meal, but I can eat them alone. It is odd and really grosses my mom out for some reason.

When I am sitting at dinner/breakfast anywhere that I'm at a table, my drink has to be on the left.

I don't like new forks/knives/spoons.

I hate ketchup, mustard, mayo, any dressings but vinagrettes and ranches(and bleu cheese).

I love the flavor of onions, but I hate the crunch, so they need to be soft when I eat them.

I like milk. Skim milk only. But I know so many people who hate milk, and my taste buds just don't get it.

I hate when different foods touch each other(i.e. green beans and ham) I just want the separated, is that too much to ask?

I love salad, but I hate lettuce on anything that's supposed to be warm(hamburgers, tacos, etc)

I love garlic. Garlic will give you awful breath, but I'm a firm believer that if my wife eats garlic the same time as me, we don't smell the other person's breath.

Man, those seem weird now that I've typed them all out. Oh well.

more additions...I hate Mustard, I like Spicey Deli-Style Mustard, but that's about it. Hot Dogs with Ketchup Only please. Fuck Mayonaise. I won't eat anyfood that has Onions in it, on it, or near it...HATE ONIONS. (Working at Jimmy John's for the past 4 years hasn't made me any more immune to my hatred to Mayo as we usually have close to 50+ gallons in the store at any given time...and slicing close to 40 Onions a day hasn't made me like them any more either)

My Girlfriend eats every slice of pizza starting with the Crust...which is wierd b/c you end up getting grease and sauce all over your hands b/c you have nothing to hold onto...

I prefer to eat standing up if it's not some kind of real dinner meal, or if im not watching tv while eating. I use opposite hands for utensils. I almost always never put ice in my drink. I don't and "cant" drink water with pizza. I usually actually drink after a meal, not during. I also eat my meals proportionally, a couple fries then a bite of the burger, etc. so I always have the equal amounts on the plate.

You guys are fucking weird.

I drain all water out of my Ramen. I don't know if that's weird.

When I eat Pop-Tarts I eat the 'crust' part all the way around so all of the rest has filling.

I poke a hole in the middle of my Reese's cups and eat the filling, then the outside.

Is hot sauce on scrambled eggs weird?

I don't like ketchup on anything but tomatoes are one of my favorite foods.

I put ketchup on my macaroni and cheese.

I used to eat uncooked hot dogs all the time, and I'd eat them like corn on the cob, nibbling the skin off first.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Proof of the former:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=886753&blogID=63441856&Mytoken=C4BBA101-44B4-48F2-80D8A44D4DA69D74974824453

I like corn and applesauce together. I got that from them touching on my plate as a kid.

And if I am out at a restaurant and I get eggs, they have to be cooked until they are brown. Wet eggs make me want to vomit everywhere. It' s a texture thing.

Corned beef and cabbage HAS to be mixed in with my mashed potatoes.

I put BBQ sauce on my hot dogs.

I love Coke and dislike Pepsi, but, I love Cherry Pepsi better than Cherry Coke.

If I eat Nacho Cheese Doritos, I have to put pepper on them.

At Wendy's, I dip fries in my Frosty.

If I eat chicken noodle soup, I drain it and eat it out of the can. Cold. And if I am eating Ramen, I drain the water out of it. Too damn salty.

I like corn and applesauce together. I got that from them touching on my plate as a kid.

And if I am out at a restaurant and I get eggs, they have to be cooked until they are brown. Wet eggs make me want to vomit everywhere. It' s a texture thing.

Corned beef and cabbage HAS to be mixed in with my mashed potatoes.

If I eat Nacho Cheese Doritos, I have to put pepper on them.

At Wendy's, I dip fries in my Frosty.

If I eat chicken noodle soup, I drain it and eat it out of the can. Cold. And if I am eating Ramen, I drain the water out of it. Too damn salty.

Wendy's fries dipped into the Frosty is amazing and mandatory.