AFI CRASH LOVE PRE ORDER

• 2 weeks later...

6 minutes ago, tmfa80 said:

So I received this yesterday, gotta say it's a pretty solid release. Heavyweight high gloss jacket and heavyweight black vinyl, poly inner sleeve, high quality images, sounds amazing. I don't think this was a boot imo. 

Not saying that this wasn’t a boot, but it cracks me up that 98% of this board thinks that there is no such thing as high-quality bootlegs.  I have more than I can count that sound better than most official pressings.

• 1 month later...

I found a copy at the beginning of the week on a Dutch online store. Ordered it and received it 2 days ago. 

Read all the info on different sites about the bootleg/legit pressing stuff so I started asking around and looking up stuff.

- Asked the site where I ordered it from if this could be a bootleg. The response I got was: WE DO NOT SELL COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS. 

- My local shop gets some of his records from the distributor and he said they are against bootlegs and so they never distribute bootlegs. 

- Matrix runout seems legit. 

- Why should an import be a bootleg? 

- A bootleg could be a good looking release but absolutely nothing about that total package could indicate that this is a bootleg. 

Question is why are they so hard to find at this moment. 

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, steventangent said:

Anybody know of a legit place to get this? It was on interpunk and when I went to order it, it was gone.

Good luck finding a copy. I tried a couple of sites in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium and all got canceled after a couple of weeks. 

Maybe about 100 got shipped to retailers and that's about it. (Only 38 users on discogs got one)