Epitaph Store - NOFX/BR/DKM colored vinyl

travis

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so I emailed that chick (forgot her name) and I surprisingly got a replacement punk in drublic on red in the mail today.

I was not expecting that at all

fucking awesome that the label would do this

Now i just need to hear back about my white trash, two heebs and a bean

just to let people know, Nerd Alert Records just reopened their store and they "appear" to have the colored Bad Religion records, as well as at least some of the NOFX records (not sure if they have them all because I don't know how many there were)...

at $16 a piece...

(note: I haven't tried ordering them, but since they specifically list them on the home page, I'd imagine they have some in stock)

he mentioned ordering a few copies when they went up since ordering them direct from epitaph was cheaper than ordering them wholesale through his distributor. So yeah, it's legit...

Also, spinning the new TBR before I listen to these, really hoping for no skips :)

Sweet! Ordered! [kidding]Check my for sale thread folks...$50ppd each![/kidding] ;)

Ok well disregard my last comment the replacement copy they sent me skips in the exact same places...

bummer :-/

Where is it skipping at? I'm half way through Side A and is playing good so far *knock knock*

edit: just went through the whole album and it played fine and I don't have a fancy setup either, pretty basic pioneer table.

he mentioned ordering a few copies when they went up since ordering them direct from epitaph was cheaper than ordering them wholesale through his distributor. So yeah, it's legit...

I ordered 1 each of pretty much all the colored stuff for me and two friends to each get one (and a bunch of black stuff). But one friend backed out completely and the other ended up passing on a couple things, so I threw the extras up on the store. I believe they have all been bought though, or close to it.