Why TRUSTKILL RECORDS is such an amazing label...

Hey, so my TIH 'Misfortunes' pre-order finally arrived today. Now as most of you know I live in the UK so I wasn't too bothered that it took a while, a lot of records that I order from the US do. However, I pre-ordered this record on January 5th, which I'm pretty certain is quite close to when the pre-order went up. So imagine my surprise today when I open my copy of the record to find that is on RED, THE SECOND PRESSING COLOUR. I pre-ordered this record for fucks sake, my housemate picked up a copy on yellow from our local record store last month, so why the hell have I ended up with a red copy?

Screw you Trustkill, 90% of the bands on your label are shit anyway.

Guest conoley

I don't understand the term "pre-order." Isn't it just an "order"? Despite food in a restaurant not being made until you order it, you don't pre-order that.

Guest conoley
I don't understand the term "pre-order." Isn't it just an "order"? Despite food in a restaurant not being made until you order it, you don't pre-order that.

so would to-go orders be pre-orders?

No.

Pre-order: when you order a pizza 6 months in advance, they make 1 3 months later to taste it(test press), make it a month after that, let it sit in the frezer for a month then microwave and deliver it 2 months later.

Order: when you order your pizza and they bring it to you an hour later.

I think take out is self explainatory.