Just got a 360 recommend me some games!

Had an xbox and played MArvel Ultimate Alliance ALL THE TIME.

My lady just got me a 360 and pre-ordered Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 for me.

That was waaaaaay awesome of her.

So when I'm done with Ultimate Alliance 2 what are some other games that I might have a rad time playing????????

i'm playing last remnant right now, i do not understand the bad reviews given to this game, the loading times are shooort compared to most games, the only issue i've had is textures taking a bit to load, other than that i'm having tons of fun.

i have it but have yet to play it. blue dragon is pretty fun, that's what i've been playing lately. i need to go back and start playing infinite again too, i have a short attention span when it comes to games.

Guest markovianprocess

How has there been no mention of Halo 3? I was pretty skeptical to begin with because of all the hype, but it really is a fantastic game.

Oblivion is pretty awesome. That will keep you busy for a while!

How has there been no mention of Halo 3? I was pretty skeptical to begin with because of all the hype, but it really is a fantastic game.

Backed with Halo. I've played through all the campaigns on Legendary, and they're really fun games. The Live play adds a lot of extended play to it, and online campaign co-op is really awesome. ODST comes out on the 22nd, and that will have the same online as Halo 3, but with all the current maps (some of which aren't free as of now), as well as some brand new exclusive ones.

Call of Duty can be good. I prefer Call of Duty 4 over the others, and especially over the WWII ones (2&3).

Orange Box is good, if for nothing other than Team Fortress 2. That game is a whole lot of fun.

Not sure if you're into them, but I really liked Lego Star Wars. They're a bit childish, but fun to play through nonetheless.

If you're looking for cheap, Best Buy is selling Rock Revolution for $5. It's Konami's attempt at a Guitar Hero game. It's pretty bad. But it's $5.

Backed with Halo. I've played through all the campaigns on Legendary, and they're really fun games. The Live play adds a lot of extended play to it, and online campaign co-op is really awesome. ODST comes out on the 22nd, and that will have the same online as Halo 3, but with all the current maps (some of which aren't free as of now), as well as some brand new exclusive ones.

Call of Duty can be good. I prefer Call of Duty 4 over the others, and especially over the WWII ones (2&3).

Orange Box is good, if for nothing other than Team Fortress 2. That game is a whole lot of fun.

Not sure if you're into them, but I really liked Lego Star Wars. They're a bit childish, but fun to play through nonetheless.

If you're looking for cheap, Best Buy is selling Rock Revolution for $5. It's Konami's attempt at a Guitar Hero game. It's pretty bad. But it's $5.

For a while Toys R Us had the Xplorer guitar for $10. It works w/ all the Guitar Heros, Rock Bands, and Rock Revolution.

For a while Toys R Us had the Xplorer guitar for $10. It works w/ all the Guitar Heros, Rock Bands, and Rock Revolution.

Is that the wired white one that came with Guitar Hero 2?