Converge "Axe to Fall" pre-orders

I put in an order (2 LPs) before the meltdown and got a Paypal confrimation, but no DW confirmation. I put in another order (1 LP) after the meltdown and got both confirmations. I emailed a few hours ago and still have no response.

Yup. We will get to you. As you can imagine, there are multiple questions coming in and only one person to answer them. Please be patient, thanks.

-J.

I put in an order (2 LPs) before the meltdown and got a Paypal confrimation, but no DW confirmation. I put in another order (1 LP) after the meltdown and got both confirmations. I emailed a few hours ago and still have no response.

Yup. We will get to you. As you can imagine, there are multiple questions coming in and only one person to answer them. Please be patient, thanks.

-J.

Awesome, thank you for the reassurance. I know that I am not the only one around here who truly appreciates all of the work that you and everyone at Deathwish put in to this. Thanks!

IF YOU HAD PROBLEMS WITH YOUR RISE AND FALL DOWNLOAD READ!!!

Problem should be fixed. If you ordered it, QUIT AND REOPEN YOUR BROWSER SO YOU DO NOT GET A CACHED LINK, go to the estore - http://www.deathwishinc.com/estore/ - log in to your account (upper right, should either say your name, or "sign in")

There should be a list of all of your available downloads. Click and enjoy.

EDIT

Ug.

More caps lock...

IF YOUR DOWNLOAD IS NOT WORKING, PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] WITH YOUR ORDER NUMBER (and preferably from the email address you used to order) and I will send you a link to download the record. If you could just also briefly let me know what happened (looping thru the log in page, decompression issue, etc) it would be sweet.

WE ARE SORRY THAT THIS IS HAPPENING and are trying our hardest to get it resolved.

tre

Problem should be fixed. If you ordered it, QUIT AND REOPEN YOUR BROWSER SO YOU DO NOT GET A CACHED LINK, go to the estore - http://www.deathwishinc.com/estore/ - log in to your account (upper right, should either say your name, or "sign in")

mine still isnt showing up. has narrows and hope con but no R&F.

every time i click download it tell me to log in, which i do, then i hit download again. vicious cycle.

my download still doesn't work. when i click on the download link it brings me back to the page to sign in again.. :(

Ug.

More caps lock...

IF YOUR DOWNLOAD IS NOT WORKING, PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] WITH YOUR ORDER NUMBER (and preferably from the email address you used to order) and I will send you a link to download the record. If you could just also briefly let me know what happened (looping thru the log in page, decompression issue, etc) it would be sweet.

WE ARE SORRY THAT THIS IS HAPPENING and are trying our hardest to get it resolved.

tre