Converge "Axe to Fall" pre-orders

so if I still haven't got a dw confirmation only a pay pal confirmation, dose that mean im screwed or what ?

I got my order in right when it got put up before the site crashed

I am not going to flip this ever as probably 80% of you bought it for this reason and its going to be worthless.

That's what you think ;D

Seriously, it is sad that your statement is true for a lot of the people who were bogging down the servers yesterday, but such is the name of the game. I personally will probably sell my extra two copies, at around cost, to friends/bandmates/boardies who may or may not have had the chance to get in on the pre-order.

Jake, I got an order last week but didn't get the right color of the lp I ordered. I sent an e-mail last week and didn't get a response..it's just to know if my e-mail went through? I know you are really busy with the Converge release, is there someone I can e-mail directly with this order problem?

edit: it's all good, Tre answered my e-mail and fowarded back over to orders.

DOWNLOAD ISSUE UPDATE...

We think we have solved the issue that some people were having with the downloads. If you had / are having issues, log out of your account, quit the browser, empty cache, log back in and everything should work fine.

Thanks, and sorry for the hassle.

should i worry about not getting my order if I only got a pay pal confirmation & not a dw one ?

I ordered right before the site crash right when it went up