Converge "Axe to Fall" pre-orders

kudos to jake, for being in a band as big as converge and actually dealing with his fans questions personally, instead of having some lackey intern do it.

and for having the rare ability to be in a big enough band to actually break the internet

so far its been Gaslight anthem, and Converge... am i missing anyone?

so what was all the talk about a Jane Doe reissue?

its happening just obviously not at the time everyone thought it was going to, and I think that is a good thing with the atf p/o it would have been hell

I still haven't gotten my DW confirmation.

email the orders@ or find tre's post earlier and email him...though sometimes it takes him 2 months to email you back ;)

(inside joke folks, they'll return your emails)

I had emailed him a couple days ago and still haven't heard back. I'm going to be patient because I'm sure if they have money I'll get my record. I just want to make sure everything is in order.

Thanks though!

I can't wait to get this usually I don't listen to new songs till I have the whole record

but these two tunes are so damn nice.

The moment i woke up i had the song playing in my head haha

Order questions:

One person is currently organizing a few thousand orders, so please be patient. We will get to you. Always have, always will.

Yu:

We will get to Thailand one day. Not sure when though. We valiantly tried to get it included on this upcoming Japanese run, however visit/play the additional countries were going to force us to lose about 5K. Too rich for our blood sadly. Our friend Nambu books us in Japan. His country is Smash West, you can find his info online pretty easily.

Jane Reissue:

The talk wasn't coming from us, just internet folks. The project is very much happening. I have all the jackets to prove it, among other things. We are a small label and that is a BIG project. We'll let you know when it goes live.

Media Mail:

Sucks, plain and simple. We encountered more issues w/ media mail than any other delivery option. It's just not worth it.

Thanks everyone.

-J.

Yu:

We will get to Thailand one day. Not sure when though. We valiantly tried to get it included on this upcoming Japanese run, however visit/play the additional countries were going to force us to lose about 5K. Too rich for our blood sadly. Our friend Nambu books us in Japan. His country is Smash West, you can find his info online pretty easily.

thanks too much, jake.

i wanna see you guys in japan if it possible....

:)