Converge "Axe to Fall" pre-orders

well i was going to offer someone $50+ for a shards copy on here (beyond generous imo) but it appears people are willing to shell out much more than that.

:-/ i guess i'll just wait it out till the price drops & snag one

Tre -

is there any way you can update us on a weekly basis with what order numbers are being sent out soon? My order number was ~97000 and it would be nice to get an idea when it will be shipped.

No.

Look.

As it keeps getting brought up, over and over again, there are a lot of orders. It is a lot of work. Most days there's only one person taking care of the (new) orders, preorders, and customer emails. I know that people are impatient... just please wait for your order email confirmation. When you get it, your order is on its way.

well i was going to offer someone $50+ for a shards copy on here (beyond generous imo) but it appears people are willing to shell out much more than that.

:-/ i guess i'll just wait it out till the price drops & snag one

i doubt the price of those will ever drop.

shhh quit that ! i have that stuck in the back of my head but I just keep telling my self I will find a reasonably priced copy

remind me to order from DW next time... epitaph doesn't pack their records remotely logically (3 records in a box meant for 25+ LPs with some bubble wrap... all my jackets are majorly F-ed and one of the records is warped.

Mine were packed like shit too, but arrived safe.

remind me to order from DW next time... epitaph doesn't pack their records remotely logically (3 records in a box meant for 25+ LPs with some bubble wrap... all my jackets are majorly F-ed and one of the records is warped.

Mine were packed like shit too, but arrived safe.

it looked like a rat was trapped in the box and chewed its way out