Converge "Axe to Fall" pre-orders

Eh. I guess it will do. I only bought these because someone told me they were a sound investment.

...and I thought I was the only one...

Seriously though, I have a tri-color or a blue/beer w/splatter I may be interested in trading for, but I doubt I will do a straight up trade for one of the blues...maybe the record and a few bucks...lemme think about it...

Also, in case people don't feel like reading the whole thread...

Order confirmation:

We have a BRAND NEW system in place now for shipping at Deathwish.

As soon as your order is SHIPPED you receive a confirmation number. NOT when you are ordering, etc.

It is generated, when the postage label is generated. Hope that helps some of you out.

-J.

Order confirmation:

We have a BRAND NEW system in place now for shipping at Deathwish.

As soon as your order is SHIPPED you receive a confirmation number. NOT when you are ordering, etc.

It is generated, when the postage label is generated. Hope that helps some of you out.

-J.

I don't know if this pertains to my reply but I'm just a little peeved about having to wait this long for a copy when I could have just as easily ordered from RevHQ and got it by now. I realize there are 5000+ orders that need to be sent out but it would be nice to at least have an update as to what orders they're currently fulfilling.

I don't know if this pertains to my reply but I'm just a little peeved about having to wait this long for a copy when I could have just as easily ordered from RevHQ and got it by now. I realize there are 5000+ orders that need to be sent out but it would be nice to at least have an update as to what orders they're currently fulfilling.

There were three colors exclusive to Deathwish which added incentive for preordering from them and paying extra for the upgraded shipping. Unfortunately it seems that Deathwish took preorders past the three limited colors and are going to be or are in the process of sending the colors available to most stores and distributors to later orders.

I could be totally wrong, but I'd hold onto your order in hopes that it all pays out with you getting a limited color. If not, bummer, and I'll probably be in the same boat as you. If so, at least we got a copy of the record and the wait is really just a small inconvenience in the long run. I don't think you'll get an email until the day your record is shipped. Mine still hasn't shipped and I ordered before you so we'll see how it goes! ;D

There were three colors exclusive to Deathwish which added incentive for preordering from them and paying extra for the upgraded shipping. Unfortunately it seems that Deathwish took preorders past the three limited colors and are going to be or are in the process of sending the colors available to most stores and distributors to later orders.

I could be totally wrong, but I'd hold onto your order in hopes that it all pays out with you getting a limited color. If not, bummer, and I'll probably be in the same boat as you. If so, at least we got a copy of the record and the wait is really just a small inconvenience in the long run. I don't think you'll get an email until the day your record is shipped. Mine still hasn't shipped and I ordered before you so we'll see how it goes! ;D

They didn't sell more than they had, they pressed additional colors without telling anyone. As is there right. The colors available to most stores and distributors were always going to be sent to later orders. The only thing different than how it was advertised is that some early early early orders got a surprise. One mail order person is gonna take awhile to send out 5k records. Peeps are way too combatant.

They didn't sell more than they had, they pressed additional colors without telling anyone. As is there right. The colors available to most stores and distributors were always going to be sent to later orders. The only thing different than how it was advertised is that some early early early orders got a surprise. One mail order person is gonna take awhile to send out 5k records. Peeps are way too combatant.

That makes sense that the shards were sort of a last minute special thing. That's pretty cool actually. and yeah I can imagine Janelle is tired of packing these things by now. :(

According to people in this thread and this one too, they started shipping pre-orders around Oct. 7th.

fuck, never got a shipping email

i believe janelle will take care your order as much as the others, dude.

i also don't get any contact from deathwish right now but i think deathwish will do it great as they ever did with all my orders....

:)

She's probably just miffed that people are mad

I'd be annoyed too. Especially w/ all the bitching and moaning that people have been doing on quite a few message boards. Not to mention all the emails DW is probably receiving.

I met Janelle and Tre this past saturday, and it was insane the stuff Janelle was mentioning she got in emails. people need to chill, she's working her tail off.

I'd be annoyed too. Especially w/ all the bitching and moaning that people have been doing on quite a few message boards. Not to mention all the emails DW is probably receiving.

I met Janelle and Tre this past saturday, and it was insane the stuff Janelle was mentioning she got in emails. people need to chill, she's working her tail off.

absolutely agree with you, chris.

janelle never ignore my e-mail if she has time.

but she will do opposite when deathwish must ship all pre-order packets out....

:)