Green Day 21 7" box set

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest markovianprocess
they think 2,500 people will buy that?

I don't think they'll have any trouble getting rid of those.

I agree, they don't have any trouble getting rid of them but that doesn't in any way justify having such a high price. I'm a bit disappointed they aren't picture discs.

I don't think they'll have any trouble getting rid of those.

I agree, they don't have any trouble getting rid of them but that doesn't in any way justify having such a high price. I'm a bit disappointed they aren't picture discs.

Why? Picture disks are the worst. I never understood why Europeans love picture discs so much.

now that i think about it the price isn't really all that bad. if you went out and bought each 7" seperately you would wind up spending more. most of them go for at least $10 on ebay when they pop up. each recod comes out to about $8 even with shipping.

what i was really hoping for was a box set for all the 7"s they have released up to this point. that way i won't have to track down the ones that aren't included in this set and pay an arm and a leg for them once i do. to me having just having 21 is a gimmick to play off "21 Guns"

Why? Picture disks are the worst. I never understood why Europeans love picture discs so much.

personally I'm not a fan of picture disks... always look abit tacky

• 3 weeks later...
Guest markovianprocess

I'm not a fan of them in general, but the pictures that were displayed looked quite cool. I also didn't appreciate your generalisation.