MMS now active for iPhone

I'm sending out the most ridiculous pictures to people just to be an ass. I'm glad I have a folder of anteater pictures on my phone.

and i'm glad that you dont have my number, haha.

i'd probably do the same thing if i was you, though.

You would honestly NOT want this sent to you?:

[image]

I constantly wonder how kids my age and younger even afford iPhones I want one so bad but the cheapest plan costs like thrity bucks more than I'm currently paying. Someday...

A family plan is the only way I'm able to do so. I'm 18, so $100 a month isn't even an option, but on my family plan, my line is $40 a month, which includes unlimited data.

What the hell is MMS?

Multimedia Messaging Service, or MMS, is a standard way to send messages that include multimedia content to and from mobile phones. It extends the core SMS capability which only allowed exchange of text messages up to 140 characters in length. (In other words, picture/video messaging)

Why is that special to the iphone? Or for some idiotic reason could they not send that stuff earlier?

I think it's a combination of Apple trying to push e-mail rather than MMS in the beginning, as well as not wanting to rape AT&T's network. iPhones already use HUGE amounts of data as it is, compared to most other phones.