Barrie's epic meltdown

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically what I notice is that VC is kind of like the younger child, the one that gets beat up and made fun of by the older child "PPMB", and also sometimes get molested by Uncle "VLV". This causes VC to feel shame and pain, and it sits there and stews and thinks "those guys are such assholes!". But then it goes out after school and tortures little animals that have unfortunate defense mechanisms, and somehow ends up feeling good about itself.

Guest apparition

apologies. yeah, its me. i only came back to say one thing and then i'm leaving again. also i need to fix some sales i had going on in the trades section. other than that, you can hold me to it.

the ONLY reason i got so pissed off and left is because all that other bullshit spewed over into the thread about my radio show's contest i was doing with matt from animal style. that was beyond unnecessary and should completely be left out of anything personal anyone has with me. to think that 2 people (who are frequent posters here) were taking bets as to how long it would be till i had a "breakdown" on my show was fucked up and would showcase me as being unprofessional. i dont care how fucked i am, or what mistakes i make, or how overreacting (which yes, i did, and im sorry) i get. do not drag my personal work into it. it has and shouldn't be anything related to the subject.

its really not fair to me to try and be professional. yeah, i made a mistake, i fucked up, but don't try and bring down my radio show and make unnecessary/untrue assumptions. and yeah, i did get bummed that my pics/info was all posted, including googlemyass then going and posting all my Facebook info which he wouldnt have found out had he not looked me up. clearly someone cared enough about just trying to hurt me/upset me more by posting my personal info on this board. just because its in your sig doesn't mean you have to post it on the internet to get back at someone who has clearly made a mistake or is having a bad day. that's also why i got pissed.

that's all. don't expect me to re-register again or come back. i just wanted to say this when i realized i forgot some sales i had going on and saw this thread. i won't be reading this again.

loki, when/if you read this, check your email.

Laughing at someone for taking the Internet seriously means, mostly, you take the Internet seriously.

what? how does that work? ???

So you're saying people who take time out to point out to others they're taking the Internet too seriously don't themselves take it too seriously? I believe they do.