Barrie's epic meltdown

Scott calling attention to Barrie losing it like this in public and mocking her is just as low as Jason Tate's slander against you and Aubrey.

It's obvious that Barrie has some emotional issues and needs to seek some professional help, I don't mean that in a malicious way...I'm saying that as a friend.

You should really be ashamed for not letting it be and making this big issue out of her freak out.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what? how does that work? ???

So you're saying people who take time out to point out to others they're taking the Internet too seriously don't themselves take it too seriously? I believe they do.

blah blah blah blah i always take the opposite side of everything, i am so cool, i pressed an appleseed cast record blah blah blah.

/taking the internet too seriously.

who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?who cares?

just because its in your sig doesn't mean you have to post it on the internet to get back at someone who has clearly made a mistake or is having a bad day.

What?

"Hey, that stuff that's on the internet, you have no right to just go and put it on the internet. NO RIGHT."

Wow, I rarely post here, but this is some funny shit.

m welch

So you're saying people who take time out to point out to others they're taking the Internet too seriously don't themselves take it too seriously? I believe they do.

blah blah blah blah i always take the opposite side of everything, i am so cool, i pressed an appleseed cast record blah blah blah.

probably the funniest thing you ever said.

Scott calling attention to Barrie losing it like this in public and mocking her is just as low as Jason Tate's slander against you and Aubrey.

Wait, what? Are you guys serious? I called attention to it because she's a part of this community and not everyone on this board posts on the other side, and I thought people should know what was going on. I didn't mock her at all -- not in this thread, not in any of the other threads. You guys are nuts.

really? i mean im all for not-making-fun-of-people-even-though-they-drew-the-attention-to-themselves-by-stepping-on-a-soapbox-to-make-a-"VINYL BOARDS UNITE"-thread, but she kind of had it coming, its the internet. attacking scott is pretty dumb, especially since he never said anything negative. on the school yard did you attack the kid who yelled "FIGHT!' or the guy who threw the punch?

Wait, what? Are you guys serious? I called attention to it because she's a part of this community and not everyone on this board posts on the other side, and I thought people should know what was going on. I didn't mock her at all -- not in this thread, not in any of the other threads. You guys are nuts.

oh bullshit.

and why should i care about any of the VC drama? you're an attention whore and just like stirring shit up, which i am all for and could support if you were completely honest with yourself and didnt try to act like you arent the biggest bitch on the cheerleading squad.

on the school yard did you attack the kid who yelled "FIGHT!' or the guy who threw the punch?

The guy who took the punch. He looked like a bitch in that Body Glove shirt. Plus, British Knights are not that cool.

I would just start punching everyone...you are bound to hit the person who threw the punch sooner or later.

I pressed the Ryan's Hope record too. Dick.

I would just start punching everyone...you are bound to hit the person who threw the punch sooner or later.

Like that scene in Don't Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood when Sean Wayans knocks all Dashiki's kids out?

Well yes, seeing how I make it a point to model my life after the Wayans' brothers.