document.write('+':qracew6c]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Guest eriathomas
i need a japanese movie subtitles translated also, if anyone is interested, i can pay you a little for the trouble.

Which movie, because I can probably find you a subtitle file for it/or a DVD ISO with subs added if it's not too obscure (though I can find a bunch of that too)?

i need a japanese movie subtitles translated also, if anyone is interested, i can pay you a little for the trouble.

Which movie, because I can probably find you a subtitle file for it/or a DVD ISO with subs added if it's not too obscure (though I can find a bunch of that too)?

its really obscure actually, its an old audrey hepburn movie called "Nous irons à Monte Carlo" that i bought for my gf, only released on dvd in japan. the audio is french and the only subtitles on the disc are japanese

i managed to rip all the subtitle files off the disc but its not plain text that i can run through a translator, they are actual images with the text hardcoded on it, so it would require someone actually looking at each line and translating it, then i could make my own version of the disc and input my own subtitles

Guest eriathomas

its really obscure actually, its an old audrey hepburn movie called "Nous irons à Monte Carlo" that i bought for my gf, only released on dvd in japan. the audio is french and the only subtitles on the disc are japanese

i managed to rip all the subtitle files off the disc but its not plain text that i can run through a translator, they are actual images with the text hardcoded on it, so it would require someone actually looking at each line and translating it, then i could make my own version of the disc and input my own subtitles

You can actually rip subtitles to text, but it's not 100% accurate since it is just a picture to text program. I'll look into finding you those subs though, I'm sure I might be able to find them since it's Audrey Hepburn but i'm not making any promises.