Official Secret Santa 3.0 (2009)

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously thank you so much! not only do they look great but they are also very yummy. And my roommate and I are stoked to build this globe puzzle. Simpsons for life!

no problem I have fun with things like this. I am also glad you are stoked on the puzzle. I saw it and thought it was too cool. I was nervous to buy you anything simpsons though. If someone says they have a shrine you are hard up to get something they don't have. I thought about it and decided even if you had one it would still be fun to put together.

If you want to make sure it stays in one piece after you put it together use mod podge (http://www.plaidonline.com/apmp.asp) it will make that thing permanent

[image]

Those cookies are all kinds of badass!

I finally got around to firing off my SS gift on Friday, but I paid for super fast shipping so it should be there Wednesday or Thursday. In my haste in getting it out, I made an egregious error that may give out my identity, but either way I hope my recipient is happy with what he gets!

Got my real SS present today! My SS paid for jackets to be screened for a future VV release! Very cool!

I'm very positive that my SS is CJ! If so, thanks a lot CJ! I've actually been silently working on getting a small amount of stuff screened anyway, so this is awesome!

YEAH!

I'm glad you were pumped... I had to toss in a bunch of stickers and random shit because it would have been shitty to just get a letter...

I tried to make the clues easy... guess it worked!

I got Simpsons Season 10 and 'the badamps' 7"

Never heard of the band but I'm interested in it. And the Simpsons has the episode which contains one of my favorite lines that I laughed so very hard at when I was a younger person.. Alec Baldwin yelling "Wheres the Shuttle Cock!?" So many good moments.

My clues paraphrased:

1) Canadian

2) Been a member since jul. 2007

3) Stalks me on twitter (Check it out!)

By deduction.. I'm going to say its destroythescene. Has to be

thanks a ton man, I'm going to get a lot of enjoyment out of the simpsons and hopefully outta the 7" and I actually do love all the crazy writing on the dvd as simplistic as it may seem :P

i got the 2nd half of my SS gift from jasonskanks. you went above and beyond! thank you again!

[image]

Jonah Matranga - And CD (didn't have this cd, had the vinyl copy. thanks!)

Signal Home - A Fragile Constitutional CD (his personal copy i believe?)

Invisible Children DVDR (the plastic piece holding it in place in the case broke and it got scratched up, i still have to try playing it but we'll see!)

Jonah Matranga/Frank Turner split (yellow) (which i own already but i think you said a "now you have a copy to trade" and i think you meant this?)

some onelinedrawing/jonah buttons!

should have told Jonah it was for deafmx, he might have actually wrote a message. i've been harassing him by email/message board since 1997 or so! haha. i've seen onelinedrawing 14 times! :D he knows i'm ridiculous already. thanks for the effort and really, you didn't have to go through all this trouble. THANK YOU!

i got the 2nd half of my SS gift from jasonskanks. you went above and beyond! thank you again!

[image]

Jonah Matranga - And CD (didn't have this cd, had the vinyl copy. thanks!)

Signal Home - A Fragile Constitutional CD (his personal copy i believe?)

Invisible Children DVDR (the plastic piece holding it in place in the case broke and it got scratched up, i still have to try playing it but we'll see!)

Jonah Matranga/Frank Turner split (yellow) (which i own already but i think you said a "now you have a copy to trade" and i think you meant this?)

some onelinedrawing/jonah buttons!

should have told Jonah it was for deafmx, he might have actually wrote a message. i've been harassing him by email/message board since 1997 or so! haha. i've seen onelinedrawing 14 times! :D he knows i'm ridiculous already. thanks for the effort and really, you didn't have to go through all this trouble. THANK YOU!

that sucks about the dvd. yes i meant for you to trade the record. i only thought it would have been really cool to get a personal season greeting to you (since i knew you already had it) i am glad that you enjoyed your gift. Merry Christmas.