Andrew Jackson Jihad - Holiday Inn Gainesville LP

flood

The "Fest" edition is limited to 100, what about the others, or is is this /100 and that's all. If so, can someone pick one up for me?

Same question...Will this be available anywhere else than at the Fest?

I don't have an official answer, but typically a small number of the total press are packaged and sold as "Fest" presses. With so many people being in G-ville next weekend, it is safe to say that a good chunk of these will sell, but if they don't sell out, they may be available from the labels via webstore...don't quote me on that though.

Same question...Will this be available anywhere else than at the Fest?

I don't have an official answer, but typically a small number of the total press are packaged and sold as "Fest" presses. With so many people being in G-ville next weekend, it is safe to say that a good chunk of these will sell, but if they don't sell out, they may be available from the labels via webstore...don't quote me on that though.

Thank you!

I don't care for Fest Press, but I'd like to hear / own this

Guest adam526
they'll be a standard edition available through virgil, hot topic and interpunk hopefully in a couple weeks.. the artwork isn't totally done yet. overall they'll be 1000 copies of this.

yep thats the cover for the fest press.

Thanks for the info. Will definitely be buying this.

Is there anywhere we can hear this in the mean time?

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah. I'm pretty bummed I didn't get this at the Fest. I stopped by the booth. Flood told me the jackets would be ready later and gave me his hotel room number so that I could pick it up, but I forgot the number. Dang! I would settle for any copy of this as well.

that was my fault! sorry! my flight got delayed.