What's your elusive record?

I just got an email from a seller saying the gemm guy wouldn't pay and he sold the Methadones to me.. Now watch the Tower one come in a few weeks. If anyone needs a copy, I won't need 2..

i wouldn't hold your breath. i've had bad experiences with tower.com. for instance, their website said they were selling copies of Pedro the Lion's Achilles Heel for $25, but it would take a couple of weeks. a month and a half later, i called and they said "the order is still pending." the customer service rep checked the history on that particular record and saw that there were at least five pending orders for it and the previous 6 orders had been canceled.

clearly it wasn't in stock and they just can't seem to update their shit. very frustrating.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eriathomas

Two Gallants - What The Toll Tells.

I've only seen it on ebay, or for sale a handful of times. I then forget to bid, or it sells for a really high price.

Mine is Marilyn's Vitamins : Squeegee Girl (7")

Not sure it's worth much (not many people know this great Canadian punk band from the late 90's), but since it's a band that isn't around anymore and actually wasn't around for too long, it's making it very difficult to find! I think there's a few board members (mainly from Canada) who has it...so I'm hoping that one day they want to sell it! haha

Dam, this is crazy - I just found my elusive record from my previous post! All these years of looking for this...and I just found a guy that has it. I just sent the payment, can't wait to get it!! ;D

why the hell did i think it was pressed then ? thats odd but if anyone would know its you . Although there is also the stay asleep vinyl although i have only seen one of those and it was when i didnt collect vinyl . i believe someone said Joe was thinking about repressing it though .

Panic - Demo 7" from the reunion show. I've only seen it on ePay once and I got out bid. 500 pressed so it's not really rare per say, just can't seem to find one. The reunion show was in Sweden I think, so it's a Euro record.

The show actually was in the Netherlands and it was probably one of the hardest reunion shows I have ever seen, plus I had the chance to see Panic pratice a few times prior to the show.

I think I used to have 5 copies of that 7", around 400 got sold that same day, the rest went back to Reflections Records, so you might consider shooting them an email, they might have a few left.

There are a bunch of records I love to own but if I have too choose, I would go for a Minor Threat 7" with a red sleeve.

I prefer the red sleeve over the way more rare clear or white sleeves, just because it looks so iconic.

Mine is Marilyn's Vitamins : Squeegee Girl (7")

Not sure it's worth much (not many people know this great Canadian punk band from the late 90's), but since it's a band that isn't around anymore and actually wasn't around for too long, it's making it very difficult to find! I think there's a few board members (mainly from Canada) who has it...so I'm hoping that one day they want to sell it! haha

Dam, this is crazy - I just found my elusive record from my previous post! All these years of looking for this...and I just found a guy that has it. I just sent the payment, can't wait to get it!! ;D

congrats !

why the hell did i think it was pressed then ? thats odd but if anyone would know its you . Although there is also the stay asleep vinyl although i have only seen one of those and it was when i didnt collect vinyl . i believe someone said Joe was thinking about repressing it though .

Nope, Stay asleep was certainly never pressed on vinyl.

There are no full lengths or any other 7"s out on vinyl besides those pictured above.

they might be on another comp that might have been pressed on vinyl but i doubt it.

I was taking about both, I just started collecting records last year and I'm just starting to buildi my Weezer collection, and its about time too. I appreciate the generous offer, but I'm sure its outta my price range right now. Just curious though, what you asking for the extra?

The sleeve has some noticeable ring wear, but the record sounds just fine. I'd sell it for $18ppd.

I was taking about both, I just started collecting records last year and I'm just starting to buildi my Weezer collection, and its about time too. I appreciate the generous offer, but I'm sure its outta my price range right now. Just curious though, what you asking for the extra?

The sleeve has some noticeable ring wear, but the record sounds just fine. I'd sell it for $18ppd.

if he doesn't want it, ill take it off your hands :)