document.write('+':k8kuh7mj]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Guest eriathomas

I'm almost done with the achievements, only 4 more. I like multiplayer, but I really don't play it very often. I should probably try it out some more.

Seriously, moving into my new place & getting an internet connection sorted out will not happen soon enough.

I've always been pretty good at FPS, but I didn't pick up the last Call of Duty until a few months after launch and I was able to jump in and do quite well.

The game does a solid job at matching you up w/ good and bad people.

I haven't played a ton of an FPS since Halo 2. My roommates and I played it so much that we got bored and would exclusively betray our own team. There was nothing funnier than waiting for my whole team to load up in a Warthog only to throw a sticky grenade on it and watch them all blow up.

HAHA! I used to be the same way in Counter-Strike back in the day, I would just go on a TK spree...good times.

Seriously, moving into my new place & getting an internet connection sorted out will not happen soon enough.

I've always been pretty good at FPS, but I didn't pick up the last Call of Duty until a few months after launch and I was able to jump in and do quite well.

The game does a solid job at matching you up w/ good and bad people.

that's because 90% of people that play this game suck.

Guest eriathomas

I'm in that 90%! I'm horrible at all FPS, since I mainly play RPGs. The only FPS I was ever good at was L4D, and that's because I played it for like daily for 8 months. I'm still only sitting at a Level 5 in this online.

i think all fps's at the same, and for the most part, easy.

the only exception is halo.

seriously, if you put a whole clip into someone you shouldn't have to bash them at the end of it for them to die...

It added a lot to the game. As soon as one person shot the other person it wasn't instant death, you both instantly observed the surrounding and started strategizing. Really added a lot. Whether melee'ing was to strong or not is a matter of opinion.

Also if you put a whole clip in them and they aren't dead you missed.

i will be playing this all weekend.

my kill ratio has suffered a little bit as of late, as i am trying out weapons that i don't normally use/have no attachments for. also, i somehow have almost 60 lost matches online, and i think it's because when there were issues with the ps3 network i was getting kicked off continuously for a few days, and being credited with a loss each time it happened. stupid.

started playing multiplayer yesterday for modern warfare 2 and i dont see me stopping for a long time, haha. got killed a bunch till i figured out the maps and got some attachments (still suck at sniping though), typical team deathmatch ratio is like 16/5. get at me, HOTXDAMXKID on xbox live. you will get to hear me yell all kinds of derogatory slurrs and "MILKED!" more times than any person should.