Modern Warfare 2

Guest eriathomas

Special Ops is pretty cool, but you really need a 2nd player to get 3 stars on most. This weekend my friend and I plan to knock a ton of it out.

I beat the game earlier, and have started Veteran and a bit of online play. I never played CoD4 online, but this is tons smoother and more fun then Halo 3 was online.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just beat the campaign. I thought it was good but different. For everything I liked more than the first there was something I liked less about this one. I actually find the airport mission to be pretty important. It really gives you that "this is fucked up" feeling way more than just a normal cut scene would have.

Breaching is fucking rad as hell!

just beat the campaign. I thought it was good but different. For everything I liked more than the first there was something I liked less about this one. I actually find the airport mission to be pretty important. It really gives you that "this is fucked up" feeling way more than just a normal cut scene would have.

Important? it's a game, it's not Schindler's Airport

this pretty much sums up how I feel about it.

http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=9009386

Important? it's a game, it's not Schindler's Airport

the problem is that people still dont see video games as art. people still think theyre for kids.

no way would i let my kid play MW2 until he was ready for it.

Are people supposed to see games as art? It's a toy. And even in the conext of comparing it to a movie MW2 is like a Michael Bay film, and no-one considers those art

the problem is that people still dont see video games as art. people still think theyre for kids.

Are people supposed to see games as art? It's a toy. And even in the conext of comparing it to a movie MW2 is like a Michael Bay film, and no-one considers those art

Play Indigo Prophecy or ICO or Okami. Games are absolutely art.

Guest eriathomas

I'm thinking of canceling my L4D2 order for the time being, because this game is def. going to occupy a ton of my time with special ops and online. I really suck online though, but it's still fun.

you're an idiot.

Must be about half way through the single player campaign and im super bored with it. Almost to the point that i can't find motivation to even finish! Multiplayer is sooooooo much better, i'm loving it and spending all my time on there.

It gets a lot better towards the end when a bunch of crazy shit happens.

This game and Uncharted 2 ARE games that will transition video games from a medium that gets looked down on from people into something that people can appreciate and respect. These games get as much (if not more) production then movies and TV shows. Every second is carefully choreographed to keep people interested and excited. There are very very few down times in these games and after each chapter you feel exhausted. Personally I feel bad when someone dies in Modern Warfare 1/2.. and as lame as it might sound, I was pretty damn excited when they said your new commanding officer is Soap..

this is an amazing game that deserves the hype it's received. GOTY imo.