Anyone seen Lucero on this tour?

They had copies of the album in NYC.

The setlist was extremely short compared to the last time I saw them...not sure if it was a venue or band decision. Ben was also incredibly more sober...not sure if thats a band or label decision. They sounded good as always and the addition of the brass sounded real nice. I was just kinda disappointed that they didn't keep playing until Ben started forgetting words...but maybe I was spoiled last time. Played most of the new album but didn't play "The War".

I saw them in SF, i don't know about merch but the setlist went something like.

All of 1372 and other side of lonesome (a bonus track) except halfway wrong, darlin do you gamble and what are you willing to lose

all sewn up

hold fast

bike riders

last night in town

the war

last pale light in the west

san francisco

i can get us out of here

slow dancing

nights like these

ill just fall

chain link fence

joining the army

tears dont matter much

that much further west

nobodys darlings

kiss the bottle

they were all pretty drunk by the end but the whole thing sounded great, they added the horns to 8-10 new songs and i thought it was awesome. and i got this sweet poster!

[image]

Go see them! when they played in LA several weeks ago, they played for 2 hours. The whole crew was drunk which made it better. The drummer was playing drums with a wine bottle, the bass player fell into the ground. The horn section is also an added plus.

was this at the echoplex?

they didn't play Bikeriders or What Are You Willing To Lose, which bummed me out. So many bros everywhere, but what else to be expected when you see a show on a college campus.

Nonetheless, it was a good time. Ben was really drunk, and forgot a couple of the songs which is hilarious.