Nirvana Bleach 20th anniversary 2xLP

anybody else pick this up yet?

I ordered mine from Sub Pop and finally got it in the mail the other day (after a 3 week shipping delay due to an unnoticed screwup of some sort on Sub Pops end that they quickly fixed when I pointed it out) and it is a very sharp deal.

releasing the first batch of them on 180 gram white was a great decision on their part.

anybody else pick this up yet?

I ordered mine from Sub Pop and finally got it in the mail the other day (after a 3 week shipping delay due to an unnoticed screwup of some sort on Sub Pops end that they quickly fixed when I pointed it out) and it is a very sharp deal.

releasing the first batch of them on 180 gram white was a great decision on their part.

I had been putting it off due to the price. But when I found one for $23 at a record store, I bought it since I figured I wouldn't find it any cheaper than that.

i've never had an problems with ordering records from amazon although i've almost always ordered from a third party from amazon. the big boxes amazon have been my records in have been packed well enough no damaged happened so it was all good

Two of the last three records I've bought from amazon (not the marketplace) were packed horribly. I had to seriously like pry out my Tiger Army vinyl from the box (fortunately it played fine and they gave me a 20% discount when I complained, but still). It's worth noting that both of my crappily packed records were not gatefold or anything, so it would have been easier to cram them in something too small. The other recent order was a double vinyl, and it came in a box that fit like a glove.

yea, it was originally 11/17, but looks like it's now 12/22

http://www.elusivedisc.com/prodinfo.asp?number=UNILP72121

christ almighty...between this, some stuff I found on chels list and some other stuff I just found at hot topic's website i'm going to spend ENTIRELY too much money this month on records.

my wife will probably kill me, but goddamn it'll be worth it ;D

mine was just a little dinged but not bad at all considering the big box with airbag padding. it didn't help a loose dvd boxset was rolling around on top of the records either.

the Bleach package is pretty well done. i am digging the fact there are pictures in the insert booklet that i have never seen in all my Nirvana days. definitely the most worthwhile $16 record, that's for sure!

mine was just a little dinged but not bad at all considering the big box with airbag padding. it didn't help a loose dvd boxset was rolling around on top of the records either.

the Bleach package is pretty well done. i am digging the fact there are pictures in the insert booklet that i have never seen in all my Nirvana days. definitely the most worthwhile $16 record, that's for sure!

i second that opinion of the pictures...fantastic stuff.

i hate to give courtney love any kind of credit so i'll give all the credit for this idea (and the live at reading cd/dvd/coming soon vinyl idea too) to dave grohl and krist noveselic.

i second that opinion of the pictures...fantastic stuff.

i hate to give courtney love any kind of credit so i'll give all the credit for this idea (and the live at reading cd/dvd/coming soon vinyl idea too) to dave grohl and krist noveselic.

give the credit to Sub Pop and the living members of Nirvana for sure. they were probably the first band to get a contract from Sub Pop and still are the meal ticket 20 years later (in some sense). i mean, Incesticide was originally going to be on Sub Pop and the title was going to be "Cash Cow". :D

judging by all the great albums Sub Pop has released in 20 years, it's been a good investment. i'm very glad they're still an active label.

i was going to buy my friend that Reading DVD but i didn't realize it was a cd/dvd package and $30. ouch. might have to give him the 2CD Bleach i bought previously instead and hope it's good enough. haha.

Credit the vinyl craze and Sub Pop wanting to cash in on it by reissuing a record they've kept in print FOREVER.

From what I remember, Nirvana pretty much hated Sub Pop and wanted out of that contract, which is why they were looking for a major to buy it out. They were far from the the first to get a contract.

Incesticide is only tied to Sub Pop in the sense that half the songs on it were originally released by Sub Pop in the first place.